Devil stole a soul

I walked into my house to find the boys yelling at each other... again.

Ashley was yelling at Jake, who was hiding behind CC (it appeared they had returned from the infirmary). Andy, Gerard and Frank where holding Ash back while yelling at him. Mikey was sitting on the bench top drinking a cup of tea, probably realising he couldn't help even if he wanted to.

The Hunters and their angel friend Cas were standing behind Mikey clearly unsure as to what was going on. Just like I was.

Looking between the lot of them it was obvious that Jake had said something and (because he was a demon to all meaning of the word) Ashley had reacted badly to the Angels words. CC had (as always) rushed to protect Jake and the other had rushed to restrain Ashely. The others had came in later and (unsure what to do) simply stood to the side and watched.

Exactly what they were arguing about was beyond me but it seemed that I would have to be the one to stop it. Again.

"Ashley, my dear, we seem to have a common factor here." I said walking over to them and standing in a position that meant I could glare at everyone.

"SHADOW! Thank god I was hoping you'd get here soon!" Mikey yelled jumping off the bench and walking over to me.

"Mikey... You've aged again..." And he really had, it looked as though he was 18!

"I know and I was trying to talk about that before all this happened!" Gerard seemed particularly distressed by his brothers growth.

"We'll get back to that Gee, now one of you-" I stared at Ashley and Jake "-explain what happened."

Ashely looked a little ashamed that he had been fighting again, while Jake just looked relieved to see me.

"I asked him why he was cast out of hell and he started going off about how if Angels weren't all high and mighty we would see that hell is exactly that, hell." Jake said, still hiding behind CC.

"Okay, Ashely wanna elaborate?" I asked calmly turning to face the demon.

"I- I... I'm sorry!" He screamed collapsing onto the ground, hanging his head.

The others simply backed away, Andy glancing at him with a worried expression while everyone else looked at me.

Oh god what happened...

"Everyone out, now." I said walking closer to Ashley, who had now started crying.

Once they had all left (probably to Andys house) I dragged Ash up and onto the couch.

"Spill." was all I said.

"I didn't want to be bad, I don't want to start fights with everyone and cause trouble everywhere I go... but I'm a demon and I just attract trouble! Hell when those hunters found me I was freakin beating some poor kid up because he had said that I looked like an emo fuck wit... I wasn't even offended, I just had to hurt someone and he was there... The dorky kid? Mikey? I didn't want to fight him! I swear I just... I'm so sick of being a demon, I wasn't meant to go to hell! Some demon stole my soul before it reached heaven and dragged me to hell... Have you been there?! It's terrible! I just- When I was sent up I thought 'hey if I have to get so hurt then why shouldn't I hurt someone else?!'-" by this point he was shaking, and had completely destroyed a pillow "-so I gave what I had taken! I hurt people who where kind to me, I hurt people who where horrible to others, it didn't matter as long as I hurt someone! And I was so angry... At the demons who had done this to me and at the Angels who had let my soul be taken... I hate Angels, and I hate demons just as much. I hate myself. You know what's really fucked though? This is MY body, not a vessel! MINE! IT CAME WITH ME OUT OF HELL!!! I can't even smoke out and leave, I can't leave... I can't... leave..."

I pulled him into a hug and patted his back, reassuring him that he wasn't alone. Telling him that he had us now, that we were here for him if only he let us be.

After awhile of crying into my shoulder he fell asleep, muttering things about Angels and Demons and home.

I laid him down on the couch, resting his hard against one of the pillows he hadn't ripped apart and dragging a blanket over him.

I looked out the window to see that the sun had set and the moon was out.

I turned away from the window and headed to my room.

I looked at the pictures of my family, of my great-great-grandma, her children (my great-grandparents), my parents and Gerard and Mikey. I then turned to my calendar and marked off the day, not bothering to read the note written for tomorrow.

I changed into my pjs and climbed into bed, falling straight to sleep.

______________________________________________________
I'm soooo done. With everything.