Alpha and omega

We walked around for alittle in silence, eating our muffins and drinking the hot drinks.

"So who is the werewolf?" Rey asked before taking another bite.

"Joe Trohman, you'll like him. He's got a mini Afro too." I said laughing slightly.

"Will the others be allowed to stay? You know Ash, Frankie, Cas and the hunters?" He seemed concerned that they might not be so I put his woes to rest.

"Everyone is welcome here, although we've never had hunters staying with us for more than a week they'd be welcome to live here." I said smiling.

"How many people live here?" He asked.

"Three Angels - Jake, Patrick and Sonny. Five demons - CC, Andy, Pete, Phoenix and Val. Seven vampires - Andy, his three 'daughters', Brendon, Ryan and Hela. Six shifters - me, Mikey, Andy, Bradie, Shaun and Vladimir. Four werewolves - Joe, Hattz, Violet and Artemis. Five witches - Mother, Vali, Nari, Loki and Albera.
Umm who else... Oh! Snake, no ones sure what he is, Tate and Emily, twins who we think are the children of a demon and angel, and also half a dozen hell hounds." I said counting everyone off on my fingers.

"How many--"

"Thirty-four people. Some others come and go, some we lost. We haven't had a baby here since Hattz was born and even then we lost his mother during the birth, his father had already left. A lot had died because of hunters, that's why when I came I changed what we did and made sure that the hunters saw what we did." I told him.

By this point in time we had made it to Joes house (which was a massive manor with a back door leading right to the woods and massive alpha and omega symbols over the door).

I lead him inside and called out to Joe and Artemis (knowing they'd be inside somewhere).

Artemis came first, walking down the steps to our left that lead to the bedrooms. Joe came a few seconds later with a plate of cookies in one hand and a tray of drinks in the other.

"Come on into the lounge! I'm hungry!" Artemis said dragging Rey towards the lounge (which really wasn't a lounge room it was more of a games room... with a massive couch.)

She sat on the couch and made Rey sit next to her, bouncing up and down as she watch Joe follow me into the room. As soon as he had set the food and drink on the table she grabbed a drink, three cookies and sat back happily.

"I'm Joe, that scittzo is Artemis and we, if you choose to stay, are your new pack." Joe said smiling and getting a drink for himself.

"Pack?" Rey seemed surprised to hear him say this.

"Yes silly boy! Pack! We are a pack! A pack of four! Or five if you join! Joes the alpha! I'm the temporary omega! ARENT PACKS FUN!" She said/yelled/screamed while patting and pulling at his 'fro.

"You mean I get to stay... And be in a pack? A real pack? You mean it?" He seemed hesitant, making me curious as to what had happened in his past.

Joe seemed to be thinking the same thing as he said, "Whatever happened in your last pack, doesn't count for every pack. We are a family here, and maybe over time you'll be able to forget about whatever happened in your past. Don't let it ruin your future."

He went to pat Rey on the shoulder but Rey stood and hugged him instead mumbling the word thankyou over an over again.

Joe hugged him back telling him it would all be fine. I smiled and bent down next to Artemis whispering in her ear to tell her that I was leaving. She just nodded happily watching as the two boys hugged while I quietly slipped out the door and left the house.

It was quiet out, the sun shining down brightly warmly as I walked to the other side of town to my house.

I wish the day could have stayed that nice and calm.

______________________________________________________

A nice happy chapter about Rey. Next chapter will be a bit quick and violent I think.
Photo by mcrmakesmyheartburn (Instagram) and I absolutely love it! I requested the Ashley, and next chapter will be CC (because they're the demons in this story and the pictures are awesome!)