2 Down... And Asleep

Everyone was still, watching to see what would happen.

I didn't really want to kill these Hunters. I didn't have the energy to, all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and sleep.

But they had brought it upon themselves by coming here and declaring that their parents where the ones who killed Jinxx. It was up to them what move they made now.

I could sense the others behind me. Jake was still resting on the ground, with CC crouching next to him prepared to protect him if it came to a fight. Mikey was hiding behind Gerard and Andy, staying at the back ready to run to the town if things went wrong. Sam, Dean and Castiel stood closer to me, but not close enough to be in range of my wrath if I went off. Ray had ran off, I wasn't sure where or why but he had left as soon as the Hunters had came. Ashley stood by my side, prepared to fight with me.

The Hunters seem to realise that even though 2 of us were unable to fight we would still be able to kill them if they fought.

"I suggest you leave." Ashley said in a tone that left no room for argument.

"And don't come back." Andy warned them as they slowly backed away. Never taking their eyes off me.

They kept walking slow, which was highly irritating, so I gave them a bit of encouragement... By baring my teeth and growling at them.

This seemed to get the message across as they quickly turned their backs to us and took off, running as fast as they could out of the forest. And away from the psycho wolf.

I collapsed as soon as they were out of sight, if it weren't for Ashley being right next to me I would have hit the ground facefirst. As it was though, he caught me just in time, swinging me up and into his arms so he could carry me bridal style. Which must have been hard seeing as I was a complete rag doll at that point in time.

I heard murmurs and whispering, then the sound of someone else (probably Jake) being picked up off the ground (probably by CC). Then I was being carried (hopefully in the direction of town but at the moment I really didn't give a damn).

As they walked I could hear the guys talking, using hushed voices so as to not wake me or Jake (who had probably fallen asleep). I was grateful because I think I would have screamed at them if they had made to much noise.

I could see lights by now, meaning that we'd reached the town. I could guess that the reaction would be one of shock. Not because of the howling, that was a regular occurrence, they were more than accustomed to that.

No they would be shocked to see someone besides Mikey, Gee or Andy carrying me... and not getting eaten that is.

After some time had passed (I was sort of out of it give me a break!) I was laid down on a soft surface and covered with a blanket. I could hear someone doing the same for Jake just across from me.

Meaning they had taken us to the infirmary, which was probably for the best. There was less chance of one of us flipping and breaking stuff when we woke up if we where in the bedding area.

All well... I could tell that at least 3 people had stayed with us... Probably Mikey (keeping an eye on me), CC (doing the same for Jake) and... I don't know who the third is actually...

No time to worry now though... Sleep sounds nice...
______________________________________________________
'If you never ever smile then you might just live forever' -Corey (Grojband)

I agree with Shadow... Sleep sounds nice...

G'night... Z Z Z