Thankx Mum

Everyone in town was still at home, so the streets were empty and quiet.

"I thought you said this was a town, usually towns have people." Ashley snickered as we walked.

"There are people here Ash, can't you hear em?" The werewolf replied, making me jump because honestly? I'd forgotten he was there he was that quiet.

"Whatever, where are we going?" Ashley asked ignoring the werewolf.

"To the mother." Mikey said happily.

"You mean your mother, young shifter?" Asked Castiel.

"No, she is THE mother. She is the one who brought us all together, the one who gave us a home to live in. She will decide if you are pure or not." I said turning onto her street.

"Pure? Ha your screwed hey Ash!" Frank joked (I hope)

We walked up to her house, the eyes of the wolves following us as we went pass.

I opened the door and waited till I was sure everyone was in before closing the door.

"Mother we're home!!!" Me and Mikey called in the most ridiculously British accents.

"Put the kettle on would you Shadow? I'll be down in a second." She called back from upstairs.

"MUMMY WE FOUND AN ANGEL!!!" Mikey yelled while jumping to sit in the big purple chair near the fire.

"That's lovely dear." She replied.

I put the kettle on and grabbed out some biscuits and fruit.

"Hurry up mum!" I yelled as the kettle finally boiled and I poured the tea.

I returned to the living room to find that everyone (aside from me and mum) had sat in a seat and was, awkwardly, having a conversation.

I gave everyone their drinks, sat the platter of food on the coffee table and grabbed a chair for mother to sit in (placing it infront of the fire, where she would stay warm.)

I the proceeded to take off the jacket I had been wearing, causing everyone (even Mikes and Andy) to gasp at the sight of my body.

I ignored them and walked to Mikey, picking him up and sitting down on the couch he had sat in, placing him in my lap and cuddling him.

Mother choose that moment to walk downstairs and say:

"Castiel move your wings out of my stairway before I cut them off."

Now this resulted in Castiel and Dean freaking out, jumping and trying really hard not to fall on top of one another.

"Thank you my dear, but I don't think that will work. Sit up now, the two of you." She said very sternly.

Cas and Dean very quickly sat up while mother just tutted them, moving to her seat and sitting down.

"Shadow dear, I do believe our guest will need a place to stay. See to it they are all given a bed."

I nodded my head and continued to cuddle Mikes, ignoring the looks everyone was still giving me.

"If anyone of you needs something then please don't hesitate to ask. In the morning after you all get some rest." And with that she left.

"And stop staring at my daughter." She called down the stairs loudly.

"Thankx mum." I whispered quietly into Mikey's hair, hugging him a bit tighter.

Mikey unwrapped my arms from around him and stood, helping me to my feet afterwards.

"Come on, let's go get you all a place to rest." I said.

______________________________________________________
Soooo how's everyone? Good? I hope your better than me at least...

I finished writing this chapter at 10:30pm on 13/12/14
I won't tell you anything aside for the fact that I hate my father and stepmum and if they say "I'll call your mother to pick you up" or any variation of it 10 times my response will be "fine, call her"
They've said it 6 times and I've only been here 2 days. yay me

Okay enough of that! I'm sorry for the wait and hope you like the chapter! I'll try to update more but seriously Ill probably forget again.

:D