I saw.

*******STATIC*******
A bright light left the room as the static faded, clearing from my eyes and mind slowly.

I could vaguely see a new shape that hadn't been beside Gee before the static but the light was still affecting my eyes. I couldn't see properly in my human form.

I heard Mikey groaning from the doorway and started to shift, thinking it might help me. I knew it wouldn't really but I had no clue who was in the room and I had to protect my boys.

I cried out during the shift, it hurting more now then it had since I was first injured, and Richie stepped away from Gerard towards me.

I collapsed after shifting. Mikey knelt down next to me, feeling with his hands for my coat as he still couldn't see... but I could.

I could see the angel standing over his brother. Could see the witches smile. Could see Gerard getting better with each passing second. Could see the angel.

With black wings and black hair. Leather and black and paint and beauty. I could see him.

Who I hadn't seen since that night. Who I wouldn't allow myself to forget. Who I often thought I saw when I was in a fit. When I was delusional and sick and had to be sedated so as to not hurt myself or others.

Who I saw every night in my dreams and nightmare and who I prayed for every waking moment.

I saw him.

I saw Jinxx.

And I howled.