PART 3

Later that day....

Jordan pov:

I woke up and I spotted some food on the night stand with a note on top I read it and it said, Jordan I'm so sorry that I hit u I hope u forgive me I didn't care about that note so I got the note and balled it up an threw it. I ate the food all up an I went to the door an see if it was unlock and it was. I ran downstairs to the front door with all my might.

But I got caught by the man I started crying. He took me back to his room an sat me down on the bed while looking at me, he shut the door while he was still in here where I was. And I was so scared when he was looking at me.

August pov:

Miss. Jordan thought she was going to get away. I caught her so fast she started shaking and crying. I took her back to the room while I was in there than we just looked at eachother, she looked so scared.

August: Why you tried too leave? (commanded)
Jordan: Because I want to go home with my family! (screaming)
August: You not going nowhere... You all mine! (yelling)
Jordan: PLZ LET ME GO! PLZ!
August: No so stop saying let me go.. (walks out)

Jordan pov:

Why did I have to get kidnapped he could've got any girl he want cause he famous but he wanted me. When the guy walked out I started crying so so hard until I dozed off.

August pov:

When I walked out I decided to make me and Jordan a meal. It's going to be mac and cheese, cornbread, and chicken. I went upstairs to offer my Jordan something to eat but she was sleep. So I woke her up than she jump.

Jordan pov:

I waked by that guy. He ask me you hungry an I nodded he grab my arm gentle than I jump. He said he want hurt me so I went with him to get something to eat. When I went down there I seen that the table was fix like we was going on a date or something. Than the guy pulled out the chair for me and I gently sat down. He jogged to the other end of the table. I ask..

Jordan: Can you at least tell me ur name cause I forgotten?
August: My name is August Alsina... Anymore questions?
Jordan: Nope. (starts eating)
August: Don't get smart!
Jordan: (stops eating) I'm not...
August: (shaking head)
Jordan: Can we got to the mall tomorrow so I can get some clothes and other stuff for my hygiene?
August: Sure I'll do anything for u?
Jordan: (blushing) I hope I'm not having feeling for him