PART 16

A hour and 30 minutes later...

Jordon pov:

That movie was so scary and good. I kept jumping, and everytime I did August will laugh. We was about to go until august said do you want o go out to eat before we go home an I said sure.

August pov:

It was funny when Jordan was jumping like craz in the theater. But when we left out I ask Jordan do she want to go out to eat an she said sure. I hope Jordan didn't forget about my birthday tomorrow. (We walking to the car)

Jordan: What restaurant we going to?

August: Olive garden..

Jordan: Ok... That's my favorite restaurant to..

August: Mines too.

25 minutes later....

Jordan pov:

Me and August made to Olive garden. We got to eat up some good food. And I hope August forgot about that birthday thing. But anyway we went in to eat really good.

******************************************

August pov:

We came back from eating an me and Jordan had a great time now me and her are heading back home to hit that shower and get some sleep cause I'm so tired. I been up all day, I don't know how long Jordan been up.

Jordan pov:

Man they food was so freaking good, August was throwing down up in there talking about he tired and stuff. But know we got full we bout get in the car and go back home.

August pov:

When we got in my car it was completely quite in there.

RIDING......

Jordan pov:

When we pulled up to August house I was to ready to take a shower. We got out he unlock his door and shut it than lock all them locks he got. I went upstairs to get a bigger shirt than last time cause I hate showing legs. Than I grab me pair of my under set an then took a shower.

August pov:

When I came in the house Jordan went upstairs and I just flop down on the couch watching TV until I dozed off cause I was really tired.

**************************