PART 37

5 years later....

August pov:

Now I'm out of jail. Its my time to get my lil Jordan back and go some where the police can locate me and my boo thang Jordan.

Jordan pov:

Hey y'all I'm now 22 years old an got my own home. I moved out my mom and dad house cause they said it was safe to get a job and my own house and car. Now I'm bout to go shopping by myself as always cause every friend I have they turn they back on me but I don't care.

August pov:

I need to go to the mall and get some new clothes and underset. I still live in my same home and I still male music. But I'm bout to head out to the mall before it be to late.

Jordan pov:

I pulled up at the mall and got out to enter the mall. When I went in there I went to buy things put of Victoria Secrets, Rue 21, Footlocker, Skills. After I was done shopping for the day I went to the food court area and ate.

August pov:

When I made it to the mall I got out and went in. Just when I was about to start shopping I seen my girl Jordan. She looks more prettier than before. So I left back out and set in my car until she come out.

Jordan pov:

When I got done eating I grab my bags and leaving out the door. When I was walking too my car I seen a guy came up to me. So o started to get scared.

August: Long time no see.. ($mirking)

Jordan: August..

August: Yep its me..

Jordan: I thought you had 20 years?

August: One of my home boys bailed me out.

Jordan: Well I have to go.. (Walking off)

August: Where you thing you going! (Grabbing her)

Jordan: Let me go August plz!!! (Yelling and squirming)

August: Shut up with all that.. (Covered her mouth with a sleeping cloth)

Jordan: ($leep)