PART 29

Jordan pov:

When I woke up I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene and came out to fix me and August some breakfast. I went downstairs to the kitchen to get started. After I got done August came in the kitchen with a smile on his face.

Jordan: What's up with the smile. :-)

August: I'm smiling cause you made me breakfast..

Jordan: Oh.., your plate is on the table.

August: Thank you.. (Walks to the table to eat)

Jordan: You welcome. (Walks to the table to eat)

August: This is really good I didn't know you can cook like that Jordan..

Jordan: Thank you my mom tought me how just in case I get married when I have a family.

August: Oh.. She tought you very well..

Jordan: Yep.

After I got done eating I went to put on a gold and black shirt with some black high waisted shorts with my gold and black KDs and some gold neckles, earrings, bracelets and I left my hair in a messy bun and went to the living room to watch TV.

August: Jordan?!?

Jordan: Huh!?!

August: You want to go some where today? (Walking to the living room)

Jordan: Yeah..

August: You already dress? (Smirking)

Jordan: Yep.

August: That was fast, let me go get dressed.. (Walking upstairs)

Jordan: I know.:-)

August pov:

I wanted to were my red shirt, camo pants, red temberlands, gold chain. When I was done I went back downstairs to take my lil bride some where she want to go sense today was Saturday.

August: You ready?

Jordan: Yeah.