PART 33

Jordan pov:

August really make me sick every time he gets mad he be saying or I'm going to get my belt. So I went to the bathroom to do my hygiene and when I get out im wearing some blue jeans joggers and a red shirt with my red and black Jordan's 11. And I was thinking what if he rape me again. But I just couldn't believe he took my future husband thing away.

But anyways I got all dressed up and headed downstairs to see August sleep. So its my time to get out of here once again. If I don't make it I might as well stop trying to get away. Soon as I made it put the door I got pulled back by the beast.

August: You thought you was about to escape. (Brings her back in the house)

Jordan: Plz I'm sorry I won't try to leave again. (Kicking and squirming)

August: You said that the last time! (Walking to the room and put her on the bed)

Jordan: I'm serious! (Trying to get out the bed)

August: Don't you move!!!! (Taking off his belt)

Jordan: no plz!!! (Crying)

August: Turn over, I won't nun but booty.. (Smirking)

Jordan: How many licks?? (Scared)

August: 15

Jordan: (crying)

August pov:

After getting Jordan those 15 licks with my thick back belt on that but of hers. I laid down next to her turning on the TV watching the basketball game. When Jordan was about to get up I ask...

August: Where you going?

Jordan: Too the bathroom. (Cracky voice)

August: Oh.. What's up with or voice?

Jordan: How about you think about what you did to me.. (Walks in the bathroom)

Jordan pov:

When I came out I told August I was about to take a shower. Than he said ok. I went to my dresser and grab my under set and my sleeping clothes which was some shorts and a tank top. Then I went back to the bathroom and hop in than start bathing.