PART 18

Next morning......

Jordan pov:

When I woke up August arm was around me and I was so scared cause his birthday today. And I realize again that I only have on my under set. I began to wiggle out his grip cause I have to use the bathroom but he got even tighter.

Jordan: Can you plz let me go August so I can use the bathroom and do my hygiene thing?

August: Yeah... But I have to watch u cause you tried to escape yesterday (smirking)

Jordan: What!!! The bathroom don't even have windows..

August: My birthday today anyways so I'm going to watch you..

Jordan: Plz, don't I want to have my own private time in the bathroom! (Crying)

August: So its my birthday today and I don't care how you fell about it!
(Walks out and locked the door)

Jordan pov:

I'm so scared no telling what he will do. So I had chance to hurry up and grab some clothes and under set and I went to go get. I turn the shower on an start bathing. When I got out to wrap towel around me to dry off. I heard the best August beating on the door. I hurried to put my clothes on. August busted though the door.

August: So you took a shower why I was not looking!

Jordan: I'm sorry it just I don't like people looking at me...

August pov:

I went to Jordan an slung her short self over my shoulder onto the the bed. And I got a rope out my closet an tied her arms up to the bed frame. I started touching her evey where. She was crying to hard and loud I had to put that cloth over her mouth.

3 hours later...

Jordan pov:

I woke up too use the bathroom. And I felt light headed, I went back to the bathroom and put some cold water on my face an layed back down I couldn't stop thinking about what August did to me but I just shook it out of thought.

August pov:

I stop watching TV with Chris and Tyga to check on jordan. When I went up there she was awake when I told her to come here she got off the crawl to the wall with her knees to her chest.