PART 26

August pov:

When I get out the tub I decided to wear a black polo shirt with some white skinny jeans and my oreo Jordan's. I grab my under set in clothes in turned on the shower and started bathing myself.

35 minutes later....

When I got out I got out put towel around my waist and walked out to get a T-shirt but I notice Jordan was staring at my abs so I had to speak up.

August: You like what you see?

Jordan: On umm I was about to tell you it was something on you.

August: Do you really think I'm that crazy? (Smorking)

Jordan: No.... (Blushing)

August: I love when you blush. :-)

Jordan: Thanks.

August: You welcome. Well I'm bout to put my clothes on so we can get ready to go to the mall.

Jordan: OK.

So I went back to put my clothes on and make sure my curls was on point. After I was don't going all that I came out the bathroom to see Jordan into TV.

August: We still going or nah?

Jordan: We still going.

We got up went downstairs out the front door to my black BMW, I like to switch up. But we hope in the car and drove off from the parking spot.

Skipping the ride....

Jordan pov:

When we made to this mall it was way bigger and better. So I ask August this another mall and he said yeah you must like this better than I nodded my head and walk in the big mall.