PART 60

2 year's later...

Jordan pov:

Hey guy's my baby Chole she is now 3 years old she knows how to talk better now. But right now we just got done watching a family movie together. And guess who fell asleep?? August and Chole, they are so much alike.

August pov:

What's up fams me my wife and my baby girl Chole that's now 3 years old. While watching the movie need and Chole went to sleep.

Jordan: August!? (Shaking him to get up)

August: 0_0

Jordan: August!? (Still shaking)

August: Huh?

Jordan: You hungry?

August: Yeah..

Jordan: Yo plate on the table.

August: Ight.. Thank you baby.. (Give her a kiss and disappears to the kitchen)

Jordan: You welcome.

Jordan pov:

I love August to death. I know y'all thinking why did I feel in love with the one who kidnap me, abuse me, rape me, and other things he did to me? Because he change when Chole was born and now we married. So that's what it was.

Chole: Mama? (Getting up)

Jordan: Yes baby?

Chole: I'm hungry..

Jordan: Come on I did you plate as well.

Chole: Okay.

August pov:

I'm so in love with Jordan, I know I'm wrong for ask the wrong things I did to her but now we a family and I'm not letting them go for nobody. But anyways after I got done eating my food I heard Jordan and Chole coming. But the food Jordan cooked, it was too good to be true.

Chole: Hey daddy!! (Runs up to him)

August: Hey daddy's little girl. (Picks her up)

Chole: Ok daddy you can put me done now, cause I'm hungry. (Trying to get down)

August: Okay lil Chole. (Puts her down)

Chole: Where my food mama? (Making a sad face)

Jordan: It's over there on the table. (Pointing)

Chole: Thanks mama.. (Sits down and eat)

Jordan: You welcome.

Plz vote.. Everyone I will be üpdãtîñg this book on the part 2 kidnapped by august..
Thank you guys for the votes and good comments ás well.