PART 49

Jordan pov:

We pulled up to our home. I got out the car and August did as well and got Chole out. We went in the house and August started playing with the baby why I go take a shower.

30 minutes later...

I got out the tub dried myself off and put my big shirt on and went downstairs to see a sleeping August and Chole. That was so cute. I got Chole out of her daddy hands and put her and her room in her little bed.

I went back downstairs to get August up so he can get and the bed.

Jordan: August!

August: Huh?

Jordan: Get up and come get in the bed..

August: Ok..

We went and the room and laid down. Than me and August went stright to sleep.

Next morning....

August pov:

I woke up ams realize I didn't take a shower last night cause I still had the same thing on from yesterday. I got our of bed and went to the bathroom to take s shower.

Jordan pov:

I woke up to the sound of water running so I felt around the bed and August wasn't there. I think he taking a shower. I got up to check on my baby. Well I should say our baby. When I walked in Chole was still sleep. I had to wake her up so she can eat.

I went to go fix a bottle for her real fast before I wake her up. I was waking her up she looked at me with her light blue eyes and smiled. I sat down in the rocking chair and start feeding her.