PART 12

August pov:

She told me alot about her I told her alot about me. When was laughing, talking, playing, and just having a great time together. I believe she having feeling for me. Me and Jordan walked back to my car. And heading back to my house.

Jordan pov:

I had a great time with August I didn't know he that sweet. We had got to now each other away lot than I expected. So we got in the car going home.

30 minutes later...

August pov:

We made it back home. We got out Jordan went straight upstairs. I guess too take a relaxing bath or something.

Jordan: August what I can sleep in cause I forgot to grab pj's.

August: You can get I've who my T-shirt in the first dresser.

Jordan: Ok I'm going to trust you this time.

August: You funny (laughing)

Jordan: I'm dead serious!

Jordan pov:

August be thinking I be playing with him. But anyways I grab my cheetah print under set if you now what I mean. I ran me some bath water after ur was done I got in really because it was really hot but my body got use it. I just started relaxing.

August pov:

I cleaning up a little downstairs, when I got done cleaning I started watching TV in the living room. I wondering when Jordan getting out the tub. So I went upstairs to lay in comfortable bed.

35 minutes later...

Jordan pov:

I wash my self than relaxed for a little bit more than got a tile to dry myself off. I rub some lotion on my body and brush my teeth, put my hair in a ponytail. And put the tile back over me and I walk in the bedroom to see August laying down watching TV.

Jordan: Can you get out so I can put some clothes on??

August: Yeah... (walks out)

Jordan: (puts on my clothes) you can come in!

August: alright! (walks in)

Jordan: Ummm. This shirt to small....

August: No it's not! (yelling)

Jordan: Don't yelling at me cause I said that!!!

August: What you go do if I keep yelling?? (walks in my closet to get a belt)

Jordan pov:

When he walked in his closet getting a belt I ran all the way to the front door until he caught me and the me over his shoulder am he said "you about to learn a lesson". Tears streamed down my face. We made it back to his room, he slung me on his bed tied my hand to the bed frame and about to whoop me.

August: What I tell you about trying to escaped?

Jordan: IM SO SORRY I WANT TRY TO DO IT AGAIN!!! (crying)

August: Why you crying I didn't even start yet...

August pov:

I have Jordan10 licks and she was screaming and crying like crazy and I stop. I looked at her thighs and it was red. Another reason I stop cause she only had a shirt on. I laid next to her and untied her hands from the bed frame cause she dozed off to sleep.

I took the shirt off and rub her face with it cause it looked like she was still crying. So I kissed her forehead. And I was saying in my head I have some explaining to do in the morning. I went to sleep also.