PART 22

Jordan pov:

August go ask me where do u want to go for my birthday I said nowhere and he walk out like he was mad or sum. I'm just thinking is my parents are still going crazy trying to find me? I really miss them so much but August had to kidnapped me.

August: Jordan!! (Yelling from downstairs)

Jordan: What you want! (Yelling back)

August: Come here!

Jordan: Ight! (Coming downstairs)

August: You still eating some breakfast?

Jordan: No thanks I'm not eating today.

August: My homies are coming over so behave yourself..

Jordan: Why I can't do any thing we stay in the house 247..

August: I promise I'm going to take you some where on your birthday when they leave.

Jordan: Why I can't go nowhere by myself??!

August: Are you crazy, so you can tell on me and I go jail

Jordan: ************************

August: I guess that's what it is.

August pov:

I don't know why Jordan think she can get out the house. Trying to make me go to jail. When I told her that she left back upstairs. There was a knock on the door I got up to see who it was and it was my home boys Chris and Tyga. So we seat down and start talking and stuff like that.

Jordan pov:

I can't wait to get out this crusty dusty house. His house not actually crusty nor dusty. I'm so ready to go back to my parents even know I been her for 3 days. He always hanging with Chris and Tyga. But every time I try to escape he catches me it never fells. Than he said he was going to take me some where.

August pov:

I told my homies that I'll be right back so I went upstairs to check on Jordan when I went in there she was sitting on the bed with her head in her hands. Then I said do you want to go to Chris party with me and she said yeah so I can get out this house sometimes than I said ok now get dress than I left out.