PART 25

Jordan pov:

Jordan: Did you used to get picked on in junior high? (Walking to the kitchen)

August: Yeah.... That's why I got you here cause I really love you I don't want you put of my sight..

Jordan: What, I can't stay her for ever.... I have to leave!

August: No you don't!!!

Jordan: I'm getting out of here trust and believe that! (running to the front door)

I tried to run for the front door caught me by my arm and push my on the hard wooden floor. Tears was pouring done my face. I tried to get up but when I tried pain went in my leg so fast I felled done.
When I fell I was blacking out slowly until I did.

August pov:

Jordan thought she got away than. I guess she figured put I was that guy when we was in junior high that's why she ask. But back when she tried to run out the front door. I caught her by her arm than push her on the ground than she started crying when she tried to get up she fell back down I quess pain shot her in her leg.

When she fell back down slowly blacking out until she did. I picked her up carefully so I want hurt her leg more and took her up to my room an layed her in the bed gently as possible. Than I went downstairs to fix me something to eat.

3 hours later....

Jordan pov:

I woke up and my body was in so much pain so I layed back in the bed in turned on TV in it was on "Think Like A Man Two" and I began to watch it until August came in saying finally you found out that I was that boy from the 8th grade. I'm not going to tell a story I was on hush mode.

Jordan: ****************

August: You scared now ain't you. You didn't know... (Smirking)

Jordan: I-I'm so sorry for what I did. (Scared to talk)

August: If you was you wouldn't say what you said when we was younger!

Jordan: I was just playing!

August: No you wasn't you made everyone laugh at me every sense that day I had a plan to kidnapped you and keep you for myself!!!

Jordan: (Speechless)

August: Yeah... You know that's the truth..! (Walking back out)