PART 19

August: I'm really sorry for what had happened..

Jordan: You always say that!

August: I am... Hold up why I have to explain something to you, get up!

Jordan: (got up slowly)

August: Get over here do my homies can meet you..

Jordan: Okay don't rush me..

August: I'm not.

Jordan pov:

When I made downstairs they was staring all in my face I had to give them what you looking at face. August seat on the last spot on the coach so I was just standing there with my arms folded.

August: Come sit right here (pointing to my lap)

Jordan: No...

August: Come on!

Jordan pov:

He gave me that look so I went to sit in his lap. When I did kept sitting on his knee part. So he put me on his lap like he wanted, like a baby that sit in your lap. Every time I try to get on his knee part he put me back in the same spot an holding me tighter than before. He whispered in my "stop all that moving you know you love me". While his friends was watching TV. Chills went down my spin when he did that.

Chris: What's your name baby girl?

Jordan: Jordan an you?

Chris: Chris

Jordan: Well nice meeting you Chris.

Chris: You to.. And this dude (pointing to tyga)

Jordan: Yeah.. What's up?

Chris: His name Tyga..

Jordan; Ok..

1 hour later...

August pov:

Chris and Tyga left out when the game was over. I let Jordan get out my lap but we still going to have a little fun on my birthday real quick. Before Jordan went upstairs I told her to come her to do me a little dance but she said no.