PART 45

Jordan pov:

When I woke up I seen August still sleep. I tried to get out of bed until a sharp pain went in my stomach. I hurried up and went to the bathroom and throw up. Thought to myself "I hope I'm not pregnant". Than I did my hygiene thing.

Jordan: August!

August: (Sleep)

Jordan: August!

August: Huh?

Jordan: Take me to the doctor.

August: Why? (Sits up on the bed)

Jordan: I think I'm pregnant..

August: Ok puts some clothes on. (Smirking)

Jordan: I am I just need some pants cause I got this shirt on.. Why you smirking and stuff. (Laughing)

August pov:

I watch Jordan put on her black joggers. That butt she got on her it was on point. But anyways, we got dressed and headed out to the hospital.

Skipping ride...

When me and Jordan made it to the hospital. We got out in walked in. Jordan signed some paper than we seat down.

15 minutes later...

Doctor: Jordan Hill and August Alsina..

Jordan: Right here. (Getting up walking to the doctor)

Doctor: I'm docmiller I'm going to see if you pregnant or not. So plz follow me to the room. (Walks in the room)

Jordan pov:

We made it to the room and docmiller told me to pee in this cyup and give it back to him when I'm done. So I peed in the cup and gave it back to him. And he said I'll be back in 15 minutes. And I nodded.

15 minutes later...

Docmiller: Congregation you is 1 day pregnant. Come back in five months to see if you are having a boy or a girl.

Jordan: Yes sir.

Docmiller: Y'all have a nice day.

Jordan: You to. (Walks out to the car)

August: You to. (Walks to the diver side)

Riding...

August: I'm so happy that I'm having my first child by my love. ($miling)

Jordan: I'm not ready for a baby yet. What ima do with a baby with me 247 while you on tour.

August: Ima lay off so I can help you around and stuff.

Jordan: Ok. I hope it be a girl. (Happy)

August: I hope it be a lil boy... (Laughing)

Jordan: If it be boy or a girl you still go spoil it..

August: I know right..

Skipping ride...

Do y'all think they going to get married?

Do y'all think Jordan love him now?