Chapter 6 - Testing

It was clear from the start that All Might was watching them. Izuku could sense the presence of One For All clearly and was stressed out by that fact. Katsuki noticed, but everybody else wrote it off as the stress to be eliminated. It's only logical to be freaked out when your homeroom teacher announces that the last placing student will be expelled, right? The tests were basic enough. Long jump, ball throw, side step... The only difference was that they were allowed to use their quirks, in which some got really creative.

"Oi, you have to calm the fuck down" Katsuki hissed as Izuku walked back towards him after his ball throw. He threw that thing with his telekinesis way too fucking far and now everyone got a glimpse of how overpowered he actually is.
"S-sorry, it's just... He's watching, Kacchan" Izuku mumbled, fiddling with his hands as he tried to point out where All Might was without anyone noticing.

"I know, that fucking asshole... He's probably scouting for talent. I heard he sometimes takes a liking to someone outside of the third year and also trains them" Katsuki muttered.
"Yeah, dad already said something like that... B-but I just can't help it, you know? His presence sets me on edge... Certainly because our quirks have a history together and being able to sense it distracts me" Izuku mumbled, making Katsuki sigh.

"Just try to keep your focus, okay?"

The class ooh-ed at something, gaining their attention. Uraraka had thrown the ball and it never came down...
"Infinity" Aizawa sensei read off from the screen and the class went wild. Guess that's something you don't see every day. Izuku nailed the long jump after that, using his telekinesis to fly. He did a lot less in the sprint though...

He even had to race against Kacchan, who used his explosions to get to the finish line. It made the green head cough and give the ash blonde a small glare.
"Sore loser Deku?"
"Oh, you're going down" Izuku's grinned, almost forgetting All Might's eyes burning in his back. He was all too aware of the man during the strength test though. He got distracted, his thoughts wandering off as he panicked about the possibility of getting exposed.

He never thought going to UA would be this stressful... Of course he's been to public school his whole life, but people mostly stayed away from him and they weren't allowed to use their quirks so it wasn't a problem. No quirk usage at all is easier to control than quirk output, you know? Before he realized it, he used a strength quirk to completely crush the small device, scaring himself out of thought. Izuku dropped it immediately, earning the attention of some of his classmates.

"I-I think mine's b-broken..." he muttered, his face flushing in embarrassment. Katsuki held back the urge to facepalm and instantly shot a glare towards All Might, who was doing a poor job at spying on them. Basically half the class had seen him already and word was going around in hushed whispers. For being such a praised hero, he really sucked at stealth. Guess everyone has their weak points, right?

"Let me see" Aizawa sighed, picking up the pieces.
"Ugh, I told Nezu to order new equipment... I'll go get you another one"
"Y-yes, uhm, thank you and s-sorry for breaking t-the measuring device" Izuku apologized nervously, kneeling down to pick up the small components that jumped loose.
"Idiot" Katsuki hissed, hitting him in the back of the head.

"There is no way that asshole didn't see you just now... What the hell were you thinking?!"
He was whisper shouting, keeping his voice down while wanting to yell at the green head for being so stupid.
"I-I wasn't thinking Kacchan" Izuku whined.
"He's so distracting! You don't know what this feels like Kacchan. This... This itching! One For All is. Right. There. And. I. Want. It"

"Oi, calm the fuck down. You want me to call uncle Hisashi?" Katsuki asked, a little worried when Izuku started rambling like that.
"N-no, no, don't involve dad... He'll just worry and he'll want to pull me out of UA" Izuku sighed, taking a deep breath as he closed his eyes.
"I... I'm fine, really. I'm calm and focused and I'm fine. I can do this"