Chapter 7 - Combat Training

"What do you need?" Aizawa sighed, looking up from the test results of his students with a bored look. All Might stood in the doorway, blocking it entirely with his impressive build.
"So how did the tests go?" he asked, masking his true intention with superficial chit chat.
"You tell me, you were watching them the entire time" Shouta pointed out. Yes, Eraserhead caught you with your hand in the cookie jar. What are you gonna say now, big guy?

"Midoriya's quirk is telekinesis, right?" All Might asked, stepping inside.
"Yes?" Aizawa sighed on a questioning tone, wanting to know where this was going so he could stop wasting his time.
"Wasn't his strength test...unusual?" the number one hero said, pushing his conspiracy theory in a subtle way.

"His device broke down, so I had to get him a new one. Nezu needs to invest in new equipment, I've been telling him for years and now we have this crap-" Aizawa complained.
"No, no, no, he broke it" Yagi interrupted, looking Shouta straight in the eye.
"I saw it, Eraser. That boy broke the device himself! It didn't just break down on its own, he destroyed it!"

"Now why would he do that? How would he even do that?" Aizawa asked, as skeptical as ever.
"He has multiple quirks, Eraserhead! I'm telling you, he's in league with All For One!" All Might exclaimed.
Shouta rolled his eyes at that, making Toshinori even more frustrated.
"I won't stand for it, Eraserhead! That boy is a danger to everyone in this school and he should be-"

"Should be what? Expelled? Arrested?" Aizawa asked, raising a brow as he crossed his arms.
"You have no proof All Might! You have absolutely nothing! You really think people are going to treat this 15 year old teen like the criminal you see him to be just because you say so? Go and gather evidence before making such accusations. There should be plenty of that with how you're talking, shouldn't it?"

All Might huffed but didn't argue. Eraserhead was right, after all. He mostly was with these kinds of things. He needed evidence, undeniable proof that Midoriya was able to wield multiple quirks. But he wouldn't be able to watch him at all times during school hours, he had a duty as a teacher to fulfill! And after school wasn't an option either... He had his hero work and he didn't want to get caught by the press when stalking a teenage student. That would give the wrong impression, no matter what explanation he would give them.

No, he had to be subtle about this... And he needed allies. That's why he went to Nezu with his theory and explained the things he had seen. Nezu had heard him out and assured him that if there were any anomalies shown on the security cameras, he'd inform the right people about it. The school was covered in cameras, both the main building and the training grounds and gyms. It was for students' safety though!

The first year All Might taught here, both the media and some low life villains intruded the domain. School security was upped after that, meaning nothing would escape Nezu's watchful eye and no one could enter or leave the school grounds without permission.
"If he really is the person you think he is, we'll know eventually. Everybody makes mistakes and when he slips up, we'll have the proof you want" Nezu smiled.

Yeah, slip up... That boy already slipped up two times on his watch though. First at the entrance exam, now on the first day of school... Why wasn't anyone else seeing this?! All Might took a deep breath and nodded. He had to stay calm and wait him out. Midoriya will show them his true nature sooner or later and All Might must be prepared to catch him when he does. And the sooner the better. He already had a plan!

...

Izuku visibly paled when he left the changing room, making Katsuki look back at him with a glare.
"Come on nerd, we're gonna be late" the ash blonde complained. They had their very first combat training today, something Katsuki was looking forward to. They all had their hero costumes on as well, the first time they ever wore the suits they requested. Kacchan's costume suited him perfectly, just like Izuku expected.