Chapter 14 - Encounters

"Ah Endeavor! Long time no see!" All Might smiled when he ran into his colleague in the hallway. The Todoroki groaned, wanting to walk away, only to be stopped by the number one hero.
"Are you here to support your son? He is quite the student! At the top of his class! You must be proud of him!"

Endeavor pushed All Might's hand off his shoulder, glaring at the man.
"You wouldn't say that when you see his poor performance!"
"Oh come on Endeavor, everyone has an off day sometimes" All Might said, although he had his own theories running. How was it possible for Midoriya and Bakugou to not only win the cavalry battle but doing so by taking every single headband? There was something up with that, he just didn't know what yet...

He was also worried now that he didn't have a direct line of sight of Midoriya anymore. Aizawa made it very clear that he was to stay away from the teen and Nezu agreed upon this measure. The principal also lectured him, making sure he learned his lesson and wouldn't pull anything so reckless with inexperienced students again. All Might understood, but on the other side it was as if nobody wanted to believe him!

They asked if he had proof and when he tried to get some, they pushed him away! How was he supposed to prove Midoriya had multiple quirks if nobody gave him a chance to test him? A little unfair, don't you think? Endeavor huffed, pulling All Might back down to earth.
"Seems to me like you are having an off day yourself"
"How come?" All Might asked, making Endeavor roll his eyes.

"You look worse the more I see you! You better be at your best when I pass you in the rankings!" Endeavor stated, his face flaming up even more as he started walking.
"May the best hero win!" All Might beamed, waving Endeavor goodbye. They both knew who would win, whether or not he was objectively the best hero. These formalities were just for show, like always.

Meanwhile Hisashi had given up on keeping track of his children during the lunch break, now wandering the halls and trying to find a way out after chasing Himiko and Twice down here. Twice was a big fan of Ectoplasm and wanted to meet him. He should be around somewhere, seeing as he is a teacher here, but Hisashi had tried to refrain him from looking. The teachers were working and they shouldn't interrupt them. But then Himiko came along and now he was here...

Hisashi sighed. Guess things could be worse..? Well, that's what he thought up until he walked in on the man he wanted to avoid the most in the entire world. All Might... Why here? Why now? Hisashi's eyes widened in shock, taking a step back when he saw All Might noticed him. Damnit!

"Hello there! You shouldn't be roaming around here, citizen!" the hero exclaimed, making Hisashi almost sigh in relief. Of course he didn't recognize him! The villain All For One was so mutated and deformed, you'd barely notice he was human. Hisashi made sure of that, deforming himself so nobody would be able to track him down to his family. It was foolish of him to be scared of the number one hero in this state.

"A-ah... All Might! It's such an honor to meet you!" Hisashi smiled, forcing himself to act normal. It's not like he doesn't have experience. He has lived longer than any human, probably.
"I'm so glad to bump into a hero! You see, I-I'm kinda lost... Every turn looks so much like the other in here a-and-"

"Not to worry! For I am here!" All Might exclaimed, striking a pose. Ah... Still as dramatic as ever huh..? Nice to know some things never change...
"And I shall guide you to the exit! Please follow me!"
"Y-yes, of course, lead the way All Might" Hisashi smiled, following behind the man. How ironic that his biggest foe is actually helping him in such a silly situation... If only he knew...

"You are here to watch the sportsfestival, yes?" All Might asked, making conversation as they walked.
"A-ah, yes, my son is competing so I came to support him" Hisashi answered, a small smile lingering on his face. Yes, Izuku and Katsuki really obliterated their opponents last round... He's so proud!