Chapter 1

Hello everyone.

Sorry to inform you that I will be taking this book down in the following weeks.

To continue reading this book, you can find it on moboreader!!
{ Deadly Revenge by Arianapeige !}

Thank you for all the support and love🫂.

Issabelle pov

I am literally getting frustrated due to his answers.

What I just wanted was the answers to my questions.

"Are you going to talk bastard?" I asked.

"Why should I tell you? You did not pay me so that I can be your spy in the mafia. You are an idiot if you think that I will tell you anything whore."

I was so angry. How can he call me a whore. Ooh he doesn't know who I am.

Am going to kill him but make his death a slow and painful one. I smirked at my thought.
"Why did you smirk ? Do you find what I said funny ?" he asked.

I had heard enough of this useless man tied in front of me. I walked towards the table which was at the corner and picked a dagger. I went towards the man smiling and kissing the dagger. I stabbed the man in the thigh and he screamed. His eyes were filled with fury, anger and fear.

"So are you willing to give me the answers that I need or do I need to cut off your ear?" I whispered to him and placed my dagger in his right ear and played with it.

"You are a sick woman if you think that I am going to tell you anything." he said while laughing humorlessly.

"I think I should cut off your right ear or pull out your eyes. Which one is more painful? So that I can start with that."

"You bitch."

I cut off his right ear mercilessly and started laughing at his screams and cries.

"Ooh, look at you , a while ago you were so brave. What has happened to you? Why aren't you talking right now."I asked him.

"Please let me go. I don't know anything, leave me alone."he said while trembling.

"So Mr.Rigluo, why did you kill Luca Black?" I asked with no emotion on my face.

" I was just ordered to do so and promised a lot of money. Please spare my life."
"Who ordered you?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just received a call from an unknown number. Since I wanted the money I decided to do the work."

I looked at his face so that I could know whether he was lying or not but the look on his face told me that he was telling the truth.

Even though he had answered my answers and now he was useless to me, I could not let him leave. It's too risky.

I pulled my gun out and shot him in the head and walked out of the basement.

I was still angry since I don't know who ordered the murder of my IT specialist. Even though I have a degree in computer science, I needed to employ an expert to help me since I had a lot of work. Whoever ordered the killing knew luca worked with me and I needed to find the man as quickly as possible cause my life may be in danger.

So guys my name is Issabelle Moretti. People know me as The Enticer since no one knows my real name nor seen my real face cause I always wear a wig and lenses apart from my adoptive family. I want it to stay hidden but I always tell my parents murderers before killing them.
The death of my parents made me who I am today.
A heartless, cold murderer. I love to see fear in people's eyes cause I want everyone to be afraid of me. No one knows what The Enticer looks like, not even the people who work for me because that will only put their life in danger and it will only lead to delay in taking my revenge. I walked into my mansion and went directly to the bathroom to get rid of the bastard's blood

[A/N]
Wow 🤤
So this is is the first chapter of my first novel
Am sorry if you find any grammatical errors.
Vote if you enjoyed the story🤗

What will happen when she goes to the club?

Who do you think ordered the murder?

Bye👋🏼 till next time😽