Chapter 28

Issabelle POV

Immediately I entered my room I took out my laptop and video called Issa. If the kids were kidnapped, how is Ria? Is she okay?

I had so many thoughts running on my mind. I cannot forget what Raphael did to Delia. How am I supposed to tell Eva? She was also my child. Her dying at a young age was not supposed to happen. She had a lot of dreams and goals!

Will Aurelia be able to move on?

Yes she is three years old but still her witnessing what happened to Delia may be painful. I hope she may one day recovery from all of that. 

I blame myself for what happened to her...to them. I will never be able to forgive myself no matter what happens! Even though I kill all of Raphael's family member the guilt will not fade away. I know that for sure. Cause as a mother I failed them. I failed my babies!

Why isn't she picking up?

I swear if she does not I will kill her blood or not. I do not care anymore!

"Issa? " she answered. She looked afraid terrible.

Good she knows what am capable of!

"Th...the ki ...kids." She stammered.

"I know Bella I know that Raphael took them. I trusted you with my kids. But what do I get in return? Delia is dead."

At the last word she fell down and screamed. I also heard Ria's cries.

I started crying again.

"It all my fault." I heard Ria saying.

I got confused. Why should she blame herself?

"What?"

"They insisted that they will accompany me to the company and I allowed them. If only I knew I would have not taken them with me! Once we arrived at the company a friend of mine greeted us. Lia suggested they can stay with him at the nearby cafe while am in the meeting cause they did not want to cause disturbance. I allowed them. Hardly had the meeting started that we heard gunshots. I looked outside and saw our men being shot. The kids had also started shooting at the enemy. When I managed to get out they were nowhere to be seen. I saw the SUV drive away fast. I tried chasing after it bit I lost them. Am sorry Issa. It is all my fault. You can give me any punishment you want. You can even kill me."

I was a crying mess.I could not kill her! She my sister for God's sake whom I have come to love! It was not her fault. No it was not.

"Can you please stop saying that I am not going to kill you ever. It was also not your fault that they were taken you did not know it. So stop. We will get them back. I mean Lia cause Li is already dead. I saw it for myself. But I will revenge her death. I know for sure Raphael's son is in France. He has been studying there for some years now. We are going to kidnap him."

They all nodded.

"How does he look like?"

I sent them his picture after awhile.

I saw Ria had a shocked face.

"Is he...?"

"Raphael's son? Yes he is!"

"Evan?"

"Do you know him?" We asked.

She nodded her head.

"What!"

"He was the one I was telling you about."

"About what?"

"The one I left the kids with." She said angrily and with fear.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am. But I have known him for three years now. He is the guy i was telling you about Issa."

"The one whom you had a crush one?"

"Yes. When the kids were taken he was shocked looking terrified."

"I believe you. I have been keeping my eyes on him and I know even though he is aware of his Father's deeds he is always against him. But we are not sure about that. Am sorry Ria but I may end up killing him to make Raphael go through the same pain I went through when he killed Delia."

I observed her. She looked angry, her eyes held pain. I am really sorry about her. But if I will be able to do anything to avoid killing him then I will.

"It is okay. I understand you. I will help you. I can ask him to meet up with me then you might take him."

She is so strong. Am proud of her. I nodded my head.

"Since it is still in the early in the morning how about you tell him to meet up with you during lunch break."

"Are you sure? Will you be here?"

"Yes. It is a three hour flight. I know I will make it in time."

"Okay. See you soon guys. Let me pack some important stuff."

"Okay."

"Bye."

They said.

Will Adrian support me? I have to include him in the plan cause he now knows that Aurelia is his daughter and i know he wants to rescue her.