Chapter 41

Issabelle pov

We walked out of the mansion and entered the SUV vehicle which would drive us all to the airport. Upon arrival we walked into one of my private jet.

You know that is the impact of having your own jet. I am sure everyone who is accompanying me right now own theirs too. By having a jet you can travel anywhere you want at any suitable time. The jet which we are in can accommodate upto 15 people. It is the largest that I have. The other ones can accommodate various numbers of the traveler. Am sorry about all of the bragging.

Going back to my thoughts about the kids. My plan is firstly to rescue Aurelia and if Delia's body is still there we can carry it and give her proper funeral. I know most of you are still wondering that if I adopted Delia a long time ago where has she been all that while.

Yes I adopted her when she was still an infant. I was aware of the society I lived in at Italy and I knew that I would not find the time to look after the little angel. I was walking down the streets when I saw a lady who was a beggar. Upon giving her money she told me that giving her a job would be better than giving her money which will most probably get finished within some few days. I did not reply her immediately but I kept an eye at her for a week. Within that week I used to visit her and get to know her more. I began trusting her and even with the baby.

I gave her the job to be Delia's nanny till her last breath. She hid that she was diagnosed with cancer and when I asked her about it she claimed that there was no use of trying to save and she is happy for how her lasting endings are. She died when I was giving birth to Aurelia. Delia was close to me cause even though she did not live with me I used to visit her twice a month. She called me mommy even though she was aware that I was not her real mother. After she turned three years, we met her mother Eva in the streets and she begged me to help her and I gave her the job of being their nanny. She tried all her best time get along with Delia to make for her mistakes. I taught Li to always forgive those who wrong her. Yes she did forgive her but never called her mom in front of her mother she would call me aunty so that she cannot make her mom sad but she always claimed that I will always be her mom. And knowing that I did not protect my child hurts me the most. There is still a parrot me that does not want to believe she is dead. I will always love her and no one will ever take her place and that is for sure.

I did not think I was crying until I felt a thumb wiping away my tears.

'Sssh. It is okay amore." Adrian said.
I just nodded my head cause I was in no mood to talk.

Beeeeeeep.

After some couples of hours. We heard a phone ringing and we looked at the direction in which the sound was coming from. It was Samuel's phone.

What is it Gio?

Sir there was a call made to Raphael from the house

What? Are you sure about that?

Yes sir. We have confirmed the number.

Do you know who did that?

Yes sir.

Then tell me who did that!

It was Eva sir

What!
Is she working with Raphael?

"What a snitch!" Ria shouted

Sir she told Raphael about your plans. I think that Aurelia might not be there anymore.