Chapter 29

Issabelle POV

The drive to the airport was quiet. I honestly do not know whether he will ever forgive me. I leaned at the window and looked outside. The city was filled with buildings and less trees. People were walking along the road. It is a busy day cause being a weekend people do not go to their jobs hence during their free time they hang out with their friends and also do shopping.

I took out the necklace with had their photo in it.

I looked at them and a tear came out. Why? Why do I have to lose the people i love?

I wanted to watch their videos and view their photos. I took out my phone and started watching the videos. They were so happy. Always getting in trouble in school. Shooting people when they learned how to shoot, dancing and playing with their cousin. I saw some of the videos which were funny and I found myself smiling. I will really miss them that is for sure!

I saw Adrian looking at the phone and I raised my eyebrow to him.

"Is that their video?"

I nodded.

"Can I?" He asked trying to reach out for my phone.

"No. First drive when we will be in the jet I will give you the phone to view all of their videos and see their photos."

"Okay."

We continued with driving in silencing but we were still stealing gazes at each other.

He was all I have now. He is always present when am in trouble and I need his help. We never thought that we could fall in love when we met the club that fateful night nor we could have a child.

I hope he will always stay with me and that he could forgive me but am afraid to ask for his forgiveness.

"Adrian? Am really sorry for hiding it from you."

"I already forgive you Amore. I understand that you were trying to protect her with everything going now."

What!

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes amore. Let us know concentrate on rescuing her first."

I just nodded.

I am just happy that forgive me cause I do not know what I could do without the man sitted beside me. I am not one of those who depend on man but I cannot help myself to depend on him even though I have everything he also has.

I bet our love for each other is stronger than the betrayal.

I hope we will rescue her so soon so that we can live as a family. I know that I have done wrong not visiting papa and mama even after finding out that they were not the ones that helped Raphael to murder my family. I will get in touch with them soon afterwards.

Right now I have so many things in my mind. Where will we stay when we arrive Mexico? I think I can hire the men I hired the last time but I do not have any guarantee that they are not working with Raphael!

I am losing my mind and this traffic is not helping at all!
I pressed at the radio button and started listening to music. I got lost to the lyrics. That is the best thing about music, it leads to one not thinking about what has and is happening.

I did not realize when we arrived at the airport until I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and looked at Adrian who was looking at me with curiosity. I shook my head and he sighed.

"Come. We have arrived at the airport."

"Okay."

We stepped outside and walked to the jet.

"Goodmorning ma'am." The captain said.

I nodded.

"The jet is ready."

"Good. We need to start going right now."

"Okay ma'am. Welcome sir."

Did he just discover Adrian's presence now? They just irritate me. They are so lucky that they are important to me right now or else they would be six feet underground.

Adrian seemed to see my anger.

"Come down Amore. Now let us go."

He is the only person who can calm me down.
I actually do not know how but he does.

I nodded and we got in the jet.

The jet was white and black in color.

We tied our safety belts and the journey began immediately.
I hope we get there soon.
But at the same time am afraid. I really do not want to kill Evan cause I know Ria loves him so much. I cannot be selfish and take her happiness away from her.
I hope he will cooperate so that he may not end up dead.
I need to find someone else to kill so that Raphael can feel my pain.
I know by now Eva has already found out about her daughter's death.

I cannot bring myself into talking to her.
I fail to protect her child. Even though one she started working for me she knew the dangers.

If anything happens to my baby Lia. Am sure that I will end up killing myself. Even though Delia was my child by the law, she was also my life, they both were both now I have only one reason to love and that is Aurelia. There will be no point in living if she was dead.
She is my life.

I decided to do a research to find out who Raphael loves and cherish so much in his family. I will make sure to take away his pride and dignity. Even the power which he is so greedy about. He will lose all of his family members one after the other till he gives up in life, till he begs me to end it but I will not fulfill his wishes.

"You promised." Adrian said bringing back to the reality.

"About what?"

"Seeing the kids videos and photos."

I nodded in understanding.

I gave him my phone after unlocking it for him.

"Thank you."

"Its nothing hope you will get to know them. I mean her through the videos."

"Am sorry about her."

"She was called Delia Russo."

"Wait that is..."

"Your last name? Yes it is. She was Mia's nanny's daughter but I adopted her when she was an in fact. No one knew I had a child cause she lived in france with her nanny who died when I was in the delivery room. Since they were biyh my daughters, did not want them hating each other, and to protect her since they were always together with Lia and they loved and they were inseparable sisters, I gave both of them the same last name."

"So our daughter also has my last name?"

"Yes. She is called Aurelia Russo. We call her Lia and Delia Li."

"Their names are just as beautiful as them."

"I know right."

"I will also consider her as our child. I will make sure we revenge our daughter's death."

Hearing that from him made me strong and I do not know the reason.