Chapter 32

Issabelle pov

"I did not know that she is aware of the mafia. It never occurred to me to employ a private investigator to investigate about her life."

"No it is not about whether she is part of the mafia. It is about your love for her. You do not love her cause if you did you could have told her the truth and her, if she loves you she could have understood about you and your family. So you have no excuse."

He was silent cause he lacked words.
I took a chair and sat in front of him playing with my favorite dagger. It is a pity that if he will not cooperate he will be killed by it.
I kissed it and saw him looking at me with terror.

"So are you willing to talk?"

"You wish I will."

What! I thought it would be easy cause he seemed that he was going to tell me everything.

"Ooh no. I do not wish I know that you will have no other choice but to talk." I said with a smirk.

"The fuck I will bitch."

"You have a cute mouth for a person like you with vulgar language."

"Yaah? Thanks God to that."

God. He is really testing my patience and it is just wearing out.

I threw my dagger aiming at his stomach and it landed just where I wanted it to.

"No."

"What? Didn't I warn you?"

"There is nothing much you can do. You are trying to scare me of which will not happen cause you know why? You cannot torture someone. Honestly I do not know who you are. Okay in the mafia so I don't give a damn about the little things you are going to do just to scare me to tell you anything about my family. Ooh you have not yet asked me any question." He said with a grin on his face.

Ooh my how I would like to wipe away that grin on your face.

"Ooh. So you just want to know who I am in the underground world? Okay I will tell you cause today am feeling to be so generous just to get what I want. I am Issabelle Rossi, my parents were killed by your father cause he was so greedy to have the power. My parents were the Mexican mafia leaders. I was adopted by the Moretti's family who are the Spanish mafia leaders so legally I am their second born. I know you have heard the rumors about The Enticer and she is sitted in front of you."

He was shocked and also afraid. I chuckled at that.

"What? Weren't you the one who was saying that I do not know how to torture people? You better start talking or else..."

"Or else what? I know you cannot kill me no matter who you are cause you want answers from me. So who will grant you with the answers of you kill me."

The nerve of this man!

"Ooh little boy and be so sure about that. I may not kill you right now but I will torture you slowly by slowly which will lead to a lot of blood loss and then karaash you will die. So it will better if you tell me what I want to know and I will grant you a quick death or you keep your mouth shut and have a slow and painful death."

I said that as I stabbed his arm furiously and slow. He screamed in agony and i let a humorless laugh.

"Look at you. The one who was so brave to stand against me. What do you want? Ooh am sure you want your daddy to come and rescue you."

"The hell he is. Do not daddy call him that man is a beast inside out."

"Ooh trust me I know that."

After some few minutes of silence but not total silence cause of his groaning cause of the man.