Chapter 26

Adrian POV

It has been three months since Issabelle started staying with us. she has gotten used to the thought that she will be staying here for awhile and has stopped arguing that she needs to go back to France.

Honestly I cannot understand why she wanted to go back there instantly. It is not like she has a boyfriend and when I asked Isabella whether she told her the truth she told me not yet.

I do not know how she will take it but am quite sure she will not take it good. I have not spoken to the Moretti family for a long time. I have never had a talk with her little sister Ria but am sure she is fine cause if something had happened to her Issabelle and I could have already found out.

I walked into my bathroom and carried out my daily routine. Afterwards I walked downstairs where I found Issabelle and my sister preparing the table. I have never gotten the courage to confess my feelings to her. Am afraid that she does not feel the same for me and that she might reject me. My parents have tried telling me to do so but I would rather not let anyone and hurt my ego but we have gotten really close. Most of the nights I spend in her bedroom even though I always have to control myself not to fuck her.

She has become a family. Mam and dad claims that she is their daughter and they cannot let anything happen to her.

Speaking of that Raphael, he has been quiet and I cannot understand it. For someone who was even in France just to get her and has not gotten any idea that she is here, he is really stupid. Anyways that has always given us some peace and I hope it will be like that for a while.

They were so busy that they had not seen me leaning on the doorpost. I watched them carry out their work and how happy they were. They have gotten along quite well and I did not expect that. Eveline is not even stubborn as she is with everyone towards her. I guess they had a troop and I cannot help but only to be curious. I smirked at how I planned to find out and that made them look my way. Eveline ran towards me and hugged me unexpectedly. Am sure if I was not leaning against the door I would have fallen down. Issabelle chuckled when she saw that.

"Morning big brother."

"Morning too teddy bear. How was your sleep?"

"I guess good."

"Why is that?"

"Cause I cannot remember what I was dreaming about."

That made both Issabelle and I to chuckle and looked bat each other.

"What is wrong with both of you."

"What have we done sweetie?" Issabelle asked.

"You are laughing at me."

What I guess she is now mad at us and she will definitely make us do something for her to gain her forgiveness.

Aaargh, sometimes she just irritates me!

"Okay teddy bear am so sorry" I said.

"I do not care about your damn apologies."

"So what do you want me to do so that you can forgive me?"

I was so sure that she was pretending to be mad at us cause she wanted something. I hope she won't ask about some latest jewelry designs cause she always makes me go and buy them for her. That makes people think that I have a girlfriend or a wife when I do not have one!

"Actually I have no idea what I want but can you just surprise me with anything?"

"What the heck! How can you ask me such thing? Do I have a girlfriend that I always surprise?"