Chapter 15

Ariana pov

I fear for Issa. Ever since she came into my life she has been my family, my friend, I can really do anything for her. 

She has given me everything I ever wished to have.

Sitted in the jet, I flashback to all the occurrences that have happened in my life.

I had some high dreams which seemed invisible but now I can proudly say that they are all visible.

I traveling in a jet, I just wish I can go to paris but I cannot stress her about that right now. She has many things she needs to care about and she should stay out of stress for the baby's sake.

I claiming that am eager to see my niece would be an understatement.

They are both my life.

"Excuse me ma'am can I serve you with something to drink or eat."

I was distracted by the air hostess. 

I smiled at her.

"A strawberry yoghurt and some muffins please."

"Okay. I will be right back."

She went away.

I was so curious

I decided to tour around the jet.

After a couple of minutes I walked in the kitchen.

I was amazed at the size of the kitchen and how it looked like.

As I was walking back to my sit when I saw a door and I opened it.

It was a bedroom with a master bed, two sofas. There was also a bathroom and a huge closest.

Damn a wonderful how rich Issa is.

But I know that she sold all her properties.

During my stay with her I had accomplished a lot of things.

I knew how to fight, I am now a make up artist.

Even though I have to go to school so that I can get a degree in fashion designing, I feel as if I have already achieved my dreams. 

I think it is because I have someone who is always supporting me.

I have some designs which I have designed but I have not yet shown Issa. 

I was planning on showing her tonight. Hope she will come soon.

I don't know how she will react when she sees that but I hope she will like them.

"Ma'am here is your order."

"Okay thank you. How long is the journey?"

"Three hours ma'am but we only have an hour remaining."

"Do you know where we going?"

"Am sorry but madam said we should not tell you. It is supposed to be a surprise."

I just nodded at her.

I wonder why Issa could hide the destination from me.

Either it is a beautiful place or she will arrive before me.

I drank the yogurt.

I opened my laptop and saw their was a company which bought designs. I wish I can be able to contact them but it was not possible cause the Louis Vuitton company is located in paris.

When all this drama gets over and I attain my degree, I will go and be living in paris. I know I will be able to get a job or even start my own fashion designing company.