Chapter 25

Issabelle POV

"Since I know that you do not want to be alone with me in a house, you will be staying with parents at their main mansion."

Main mansion? Oops. I had forgotten that they are mafia family and not just a family but the most powerful mafia leader's family.

The former don was so strict I actually do not think that I can stay alone with them. It is better if I stay with Adrian who is used to my coldness and rudeness.

"Is it a must?"

"Yes it is. I cannot let you stay in the main house with my men cause no one should know that you are with me. Therefore I prefer you staying with them. They can keep you safe."

"But I do not want to stay alone with them! "

"Why is that?"  

"I do not know them. I prefer staying with people who know me and are used to me."

"Okay. So, where do you want to stay and do not dare to say alone."

"I honestly do not know. If I have to stay with them, there must be someone who i get along with."

I cannot tell him that prefer staying with him to anyone else.

"What if I also stay there? Will that make you comfortable?"

Fuuks. Atleast he can understand what I mean.

I just nodded to his answer.

"Okay. We will arrive there soon."

"Okay I hope I will get along with them."

"Yes you will. But let me warn you about my sister. "

"What about her? "

"If you get along and attached to her then she will always disturb you about what she wants."

I chuckled.

So Lia took after her aunt? Fantastic just fantastic. 

These people will always remind me of my baby angel.

"Do not worry yourself so much about that. I can take care of her. I am already used that."

"How? Ria is not that type of a person."

Because she is not the one am talking about but Lia who is just like your sister. But I could not really tell him that.

"Yes she is not. But I took care of such a person."

"MayI know who it was?"

"No! Can we change the topic?"

"Okay amore."

We travelled for about two hours and we had not yet arrived. I was getting tired.

I turned and it seems he notices my discomfort.

"What is wrong with you?"

I shrugged at his question and laid my head on his lap and I slept.

"Issabelle? Amore, wake up."

"Just leave me alone Adrian. "

"Wow easy there fierce tiger. We have arrived."

Immediately I heard those words I woke up.

I looked at the mansion in front of me. It was just similar to papa's house.

I heard him chuckling. What was he finding funny? I can teach him a lesson right now.

"What is funny?"

"Nothing."

I glared at him and he raised up his hands.