Chapter 24

Issabelle pov

I looked at the man who was next to me. I really had missed him but I cannot say that out loud cause it will obviously hurt my ego.
Looking at his eyes reminds me of my daughter. I miss my babies. I wish they were here with me they know how to enlighten my moods.

"What are you thinking about principessa."

About our child.I Said internally.

"Nothing much."

"Tell me about that little thing you are thinking about."
Issabelle pov

I looked at the man who was sitted next to me. I really had missed him but I cannot say that out loud cause it will obviously hurt my ego.
Looking at his eyes reminds me of my daughter. I miss my babies. I wish they were here with me since they know how to enlighten my moods.

"What are you thinking about principessa."

About our child. I Said internally.

"Nothing much."

"Tell me about that little thing you are thinking about."

"It is none of you business idiot. Why can't you leave me alone?"

"Am sorry if I have done anything wrong."

"Can you please stop pretending that you do not know what you have done!"

"I honestly do not know."

"You are just making me to lose my mind. I wish that you left me be in paris or better we would have traveled in different cars."

After that his expression fell. He looked hurt but at this moment I did not care about anyone or anything. I just need to go back to my family.

"Do you hate me that much?"

He asked with a hurt expression.

This was new to me. Since when did he look so vulnerable in front of people?

"Yes. I do. Why don't you understand it! You took me away from my family. People who love me and I love them back. I do not know why you are doing all of this. Just leave me alone."

"Cause....cause...am sorry I cannot tell you right now but you will know later on."

"You are just a coward."

"What did you just call me?" He snapped angrily.

Good. I hit a nerve.

"What! Did you not hear me? I said that you are coward. A coward for not telling me why are doing all this."

"Can you just quit it? If you wanted to make me angry then you have successfully succeeded. Now shut that mouth before I do something which I may later on regret."

"What? Are you angry for just being told truth? What kind of a don are you? I cannot believe that you are really a man. Men are supposed to be brave not cowards like you."

"What is wrong with you woman? Can't you leave me alone?"

"Wow. Just wow. Now you are calling me woman? You really have lost respect for me huh. But do not worry I also do not respect you. I never respect cowards."

"Call me a coward again and you will regret it Issabelle."

"As if you will. You are the one who took me away from my family. I am the one who regretting coming with you instead of staying behind."

"Am sorry okay. I just want you to be safe. I cannot lose you. I have been miserable for those three years that you were away. I thought that you were kidnapped till Abby told me that you are capable of taking care of yourself and that you may be hiding since you know that your life is in danger."

"Exactly, I am capable of taking good care of myself. That's why I cannot understand why you insist that you are trying to keep me safe."

"I am sorry but I just cannot lose you. You are not supposed to even go to your missions."

Wait! Please tell me that he does not know that I am The Enticer.

"Which missions?" I asked innocently as if I do not know what he was talking about.

"Do not act dump with me amore. I know who you are."

"Of course you do. How can you not know your amore." I winked at him.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"You are unbelievable."

"Nope. I am believable."

"I mean that you are The Enticer."

To say that I was shocked will be an understatement. How did he know?

"How...how..."

"What? How did I know?"

"Yes. How did you know?"

"That is not important. What is important is that you just stay safe. Just accept to stay hidden for the people you love so much I know that there is someone who you are willing to stay safe for some do that for them, so that you can go back to them after all this bullshit is over."

"Okay. fine . I will do that only for them not for you."

"It is okay with that as long you are safe. I just hope that one day you will consider me in that list"

"Just continue wishing that."

"I will."

He is also in that in list. I love him so much. Wait! Did I just say love?

Since when did I fall in love him?

I cannot believe that i fell for this dumbass next to me!!

I Love Adrian Russo!!

But I cannot confess my love for him until when you will tell me.

And yeah he is my child's father and I want him to be in her life. She needs a daddy. They are just alike.

When all of this is over I will tell him the truth.

I hope that it will not be long cause I do not want to be away from my baby.

"Why are you keeping on getting so lost in your thoughts? Are you thinking about us in bed?"

"You pervert. I was not even thinking about you. Are you the only man in this world? Do not forget that we have not seen each other for three good years. I may have found another guy in my life."

"What! You the hell is he! Tell me."

He was so furious. I knew that he could murder someone right now. I smirked.

"Ooh love. Did you not hear what I just said? Let me repeat it just for you. " I may have found another guy in my life". Have you heard it now? I said I may ."

I saw that he was so relaxed. I laughed at him.

"So I can easily fool you? I never knew that I was gifted with such gift."

"If it makes you happy then you can always fool me Amore."

"Okay. You will just regret it."