Chapter : Meeting in the club.

Issabelle pov

 As I entered my beautiful home, I got lonely cause I was living alone. I decided to take a shower to get rid of the awful smell of that man's blood. I took a warm bath which was filled with bubbles in the bathtub. I spent an hour in the tub, recalling what I have gone through in my life. I need to get my parents' murderer as soon as possible so that I can live a normal life but whom am I lying to? This is my new life. I have come to love it.

Flashback

I woke up due to my alarm which I had set the time earlier than I used to wake up cause I really need to get mom a happy birthday gift before she wakes up.

I took a shower quick and called my best friend Amy.

"Hello,"

"Morning love,"

"Morning Amy. I would like you to accompany me to the mall so that I can get mom a birthday gift before she wakes up."

"Am really sorry dear that I forgot that today is auntie's birthday. How about you come and pick me up so that I can buy time to get prepared?"

"Okay, I am on the way."

After a 15 minutes drive I came towards a huge gate. Yes they are so rich unlike us. Her father is the owner of multiple restaurants and clubs hence her father built them a mansion. Where else my father only owns the largest company in Mexico. I am supposed to take over after I turn 22years old. I can't believe that I have 8 more years to go.

I texted her and informed her that I am waiting for her outside the gate. 

After a while she came out. Sometimes I do not know how she manages to get herself prepared with less minutes while I always take more than an hour to get dressed.

"So what are you doing to buy for her this time round?"

"Honestly, I have no idea. I will look around so that I can decide."

"Okay,"

We drove to the nearby mall.

We searched for something suitable which she may really like but we never found anything.

"Let's go to Tiffany's , I am sure we can get something beautiful over there."

I don't know what I can do without this girl. She is a life savior.

"Okay."

After spending half an hour in Tiffany, I came across a beautiful necklace with a gold pendant in the middle. 

I decided to get that for her.

"Amy, I have found a necklace for her, let's leave."

She had already gotten her birthday gift.

"Okay."

I took her back to their home and continued driving towards mine.

Upon reaching the gate, I saw our guard lying unconsciously with blood. I immediately hide the car so that in case there is danger I may not get into one.

Afterwards I started walking towards the house but as I needed to, I heard my mother's scream and my father begging them to stop. I pooped and saw my mother being held by two men and one had already unbuttoned his trouser. I watched as he raped my mother. My father looked at my directions and saw me. He mouthed me to run and I shook my head. After the man had finished what he was doing he shot my mother. Dad mouthed me this time to run and I nodded but before I left I looked at each man's face who were present there and swore to avenge my parents. I rushed and hid in my car. After I had seen them walk away I ran into the house and found my mother dead and my father at the edge of dying.