Chapter 7

Issabelle pov

I woke up early in the morning due to my phone ringing. I wonder who that idiot is.

I picked the call without even looking who it was.

"What," I yelled.

"Don't dare raise your mouth at me bitch. Where are your manners ? I going to kill you the moment we meet," she said.

Oops I forgot to tell you I have a bestfriend, Abby and also my sister. She has been there for me since my parents died. Am whom I am today thanks to her and her parents. And yes they know am The Enticer.

"Why are you calling this early? Is everything alright ? " I asked her.

"Can't I call my best friend to know how she is?

"What are you hiding? Is someone there that you do not want to be heard while talking to me?

Are you embarrassed of me?" She asked.

I know right now she is faking tears.

She is always crazy and a drama queen.I wonder what I did to deserve her in life. Its like a punishment. But I love her so much.

"Where have you gotten those thoughts? Am all alone at home. Ooh yaah I live with someone. I will bring her next week so that you can meet her.  Now can you please tell me why you called me. Am staving and I need to go and cook myself breakfast." I told her.

"Okay. Always hungry and the one who loves food so much but never gains weight."

I rolled my eyes. "Its not my fault that you always gain weight when you eat a lot of chunky foods. I think you should go to the gym frequently."

"I dont like to do exercise. I love when I do them in bed."

Geez. So evil minded.

"Please I dont want to hear about your sex life. Now tell me why you called."

"Fine.I have been told by dad to inform you that on Saturday we will be attending the annual charity ball and that you should get ready. Ooh, we will go to venue together since he is expected to go with his family and you know that we are his two daughters and people want to see his daughters. He also said that you should not refuse to go and that he is sorry since he knows that you did not want to go in public but now it is necessary." She said.

"Okay, you know I can do anything for papa and mama. I will come so that we can go together but what about Ariana. Tell him to claim he has three daughters but he never talked about the youngest cause she's so young and wanted to protect her.

"Ariana? Who the hell is she?"

"She is girl. I will tell you all when I bring her home so that you can meet her."

"Alright. I will inform....."

"Tell her I need her today in this house. I miss my kids and I want to have a family night today."

"Always a drama queen. But tell her that she should come. I just can't believe she doesn't miss us and here we are looking so terrible without her."

I chuckled as I heard my parents fight in the background.

No one can say that they are the Spanish don and donna.

"Okay. Tell them that am only taking breakfast and preparing myself then i will be at the house. Give me just four hours and I will be there."

"At least so that you can come and tell me what you have been doing."

"Okay I will, bye,"

"Bye,"