Chapter 42

Issabelle pov

After a long hour drive we arrived at the beach house. I did not waste any time by waiting for someone to open the door for me. I did that. The mansion was heavily guarded and men was all over the compound. I smiled at the memories we had made in the mansion. But unfortunately it was only uncle and I left. I will make sure to make new memories with my new family and friends.

I ran towards the front door and I recognized some of the men. Are these not the men who I had hired to guard me when I was in Mexico?

"Hello ma'am, sir is waiting for you."
I nodded my head and walked inside.

"Baby." I shouted.

I heard someone walking towards me.

"Mommy."

I ran to her and picked her up.

"I am so sorry baby. Mommy will never leave you again."

"It is okay mommy. I am fine now even though Li is no more with us." Immediately she said that she started crying.

"I am sorry baby."

"Mommy. I do not have a sibling now. She used to take good care of me as my big sister but now I am all alone. I want a baby sister so that I can also be looking after her the way Li always did."

Okay! The room was silent after she said that.

"And you will get one bambino." Adrian said.

What!

I looked at him and he dead serious. I will kill this man!

"Who are you?" Lia asked as she could not recognize him.

"Aaam, Lia baby. He is your dad."

"What! Are you sure mommy?"
I nodded my head.

I looked at her as she walked towards Adrian.

"What is your name?"

"Adrian Russo." She engulfed him immediately.

"Daddy." I saw Adrian shedding a tear.
I knew it was out of joy.

"Yes kid. Daddy loves you so much. And if you want a sister mommy and I will grant you with one." He said and looked at me with a smirked. I glared but he looked unaffected.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

He carried her towards the living room.
Okay! She is already daddy's girl.

I saw an old man who looked like a young version of my dad and I recognized him.

"Uncle." I hugged him tightly and started crying.

"Stop crying Belle." He wiped my tears.

"Where is your twin?"
I signalled Bella to come and she did but with fear.

"Do not need afraid of me child cause I am your only uncle." He said and I chuckled.

"The both of you just look like your grandma but unfortunately I am the only one who have been granted the opportunity to see how my nieces have grown into such beautiful and strong ladies. I am proud of both of you." He hugged us and we started crying.

After some hours of catching up and Lia playing with her father's hair, Ria spoke.

"Issa? The plan was to rescue Lia then go to the mansion and kill Raphael and his wife."

How had I forgotten about that! I think I was so happy reuniting with my uncle and child.

"Am sorry I had forgot."

"Mommy. I am coming with you. I want to be the one killing the man who killed Delia."

"What? No you can't baby. What if you hold a gun and get injured?" Adrian asked seeming concerned and afraid.

"Ooh please daddy I am not a child."

"Yes you are!"

"Ooh really?"

She stood up and walked towards the table where a gun was lying. She took it.

"Knee." She said and she shot one of uncle's men who were in the living room. The man screamed in pain.

"What daddy? Am I still a child?"

At that Adrian was silent and looked at her with shock then looked at me.

"Do not give me that look."

"She is only three and she knows how to shoot?" He asked.

"Nope. she knows how to punch, dodge, kick, shoot and kill." Ria said with a grin and blew a kiss to Lia who smiled at her.

"I cannot believe this." Mark said.

"Please do uncle because even baby Allan can shoot you perfectly."

"What!" The three men shouted and we chuckled.

Bella, Ria, Lia and I  looked at each other then said.

"Welcome to the family of don't cares."

They shook their heads.

"So mommy. I am coming right."

"Adrian? Can you be a sniper?"

He nodded his head. Good then I guess my plans will work out perfectly. 8 explained the plan to them and we later started the journey. If they are living in my parents mansion then the journey is an hour drive.

I cannot wait to kill those bastards. Actually no! I will not kill Raphael immediately cause I have to make him suffer.