Epilogue

Issabelle pov

It has been seven years since the tragedy. Adrian and I are already married. We have another child Ryan, who is six years. Lia loves him so much and always protects him. Ariana, Eveline and Aurelie are in separable even though they are married. Ariana has a daughter who is three, Aurelie also has a two year old daughter while Eveline has a three year old son. The kids are also naughty.

Abby is now the Spanish mafia leader and has two kids. A five year old daughter and a four year old son.

Adrian and I had decided that Aurelie should be the Mexican Mafia leader but she refused. As much as I wanted to  give Amy that position, I had learned that she is self-centered and greedy And I could not risk giving out the mafia's responsibilities to her since she will not manage it properly. We managed both the Italian and Mexican mafia. We will hand over the Mexican Mafia to Lia when she turns 21 years and Ryan the Italian when he turns also turns that age.

Aurelia on the hand does not prank people anymore. However she is cold, heartless and ruthless. She is feared by all. She kills men who rape and sell children. We are proud of who she has become. Yes she has friends but she does not associate with them much. Today being Delia's death anniversary, she has been out killing nonstop. She cries a lot and sleeps with Delia's belongings.

Raphael is not yet dead. As Lia promised, she tortured him before and after school. When she realizes that he will die, she sends the doctor to treat him and later goes back to torturing him when he recovers. She is not like us. She is worse than us. Her ways of torturing and killing makes me shiver.

I wish that one day she will be the little jovial girl I knew.

I am sorry but I have to end my story here!

THE END!!