Chapter 37

Unknown POV

I have been sitted at the sofa in my balcony for some hours now while smoking my cigarettes. I was not like this. I had neither liked nor loved this kind of life but when my step brother and his family were killed, I had to get back in the mob.

Right now I have my gang with more that 300 men. One can say that I am very proud of that but I am not.

What I will be proud of is revenging my brother's and his family's death. I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." I shouted so that the person on the other side may hear me.

The door opened and one of my men walked in.
I do not have a best friend or a family. I never saw the need if getting married when my brother died. I guess you can claim that he carried my heart and lovimg side with him. I feel like an empty person who is dead but still alive.

"What do you want?" I asked saa tartimg to get annoyed by his presence.

One thing is that people's presence suffocates me.

"Am sorry boss but we saw some of Raphael's vehicles carrying two young girls."

"So? Where is my problem?"

"Sir. Can you hand me over the remote?"

What? Is he okay?

"What for?"

"Sir. There has been some news."

On hearing that, I pointed where the remote was and he nodded his head and took it nonetheless.

"I hope it is very important and will benefit me cause if not I will kill you."

He nodded his head in fear.

He turned to the CBS news and the name that was in the highlights took all my attention. I listened to the journalist attentively out of curiosity.

"It has been discovered from a convenient source that Mr Rossi's daughters are still alive. However, it is claimed that they had twins but one of the twins was stolen after birth."

What! Who stole my niece!
Why did I not know about them?
Did Myke know?
I guess he did because that is why Arabelle was always crying after coming from the hospital.
They shown a picture of two infacts. I recognized one as Issabelle. I really miss her.
Is it true or they are just rumors?
I hope they are saying the truth.

"The Issabelle Rossi and been seen with her twin Issabella in France for awhile now."

A picture once more.
What! They look very alike.
They wereholdimg each other's hand but there was also another girl with them. Who is she?

"We thought that that is where she had been since her parent's murder. But no. As you can see Ariana Moretti is trailing behind the sisters. After some more investigation we discovered that Issabelle Rossi was rescued by Mr Moretti and his wife who were the closest partners of Mr Rossi. They took Issabelle in and gave her their surname and that is why it was hard to trace the long lost Mexican princess. However we just discovered that the person who killed their parents knows about their existence and has kidnapped the two daughters of Issabelle Rossi. The girls name are Delia Russo and Aurelia Russo. And as from their last name you can tell that they are also the daughters of the italian mafia leader Adrian Russo.
One of the girls has been killed when the enemy was trying to get Issabelle attention. It is truly traumatising for a three year old girl to see her five year old sister being raped and killed in front of her without her having strength to help her sister. We just wonder when will the war about who will rule the Mexican Mafia end? Till when will the innocent die? During the last war. The previous leader and his wife died together with their last born Aurelie Rossi."

They shown pictures of the two girls when they were in school. They looked very happy. When they were carrying out their mischief, when carrying their baby, when playing, singing, dancing and lastly a photo of the girls with Issabelle and Ariana.

I threw the wine bottle that was close to me and broke the TV.
I did not realize when I started crying till I heard someone talking.

"Go and get me where Raphael is hiding my grandchild. Leave now." I shouted at him.

Since when will I lose my family? How dare he rape and kill an innocent kid just because of greedy.
I am going to kill that bastard.

I was very happy when I discovered that my nieces are still alive but on hearing that my grandchildren were kidnapped and also one raped and killed triggered me.

How is Issabelle? How is she processing the information.

What did we do wrong to deserve all that shit?

I need to get someone to take my anger and pain away. It is so painful but am sure that Aurelia is in much pain than this old man here.

I need to get all the information about what Raphael is doing and that is for sure.

I took out the most expensive drink I had in the office and st drinking. I need to drive away my sorrows that is for sure.

I have been drinking for some hours now and I have already drunk five bottles of the wine and am still not drunk.

I need to keep myself busy and come up with a plan to rescue the little girl. I took out my phone and ordered for a types of weapons.

You know the best thing is that since I was a small child dad kept me hidden therefore most people knew that Myke was the only child. I guess that is why they only killed him to get to the throne. I know most people could have claimed that it was better if I had gone and claimed it because if all of my family members died apart from me, I was the rightfully heir of the crown but no. To me taking revenge was very important. I knew that Ralphael was behind the murder but I also knew that there was a mafia leader who helped him because Raphael did not have money to buy all of those weapons and even by stealing them he could not have attained them. I have not killed Raphael because I wanted to kill his sponsor first but after what I just discovered he did the damn sponsor has to wait for his day to reach.

I hacked into the Mexican Mafia systems and copied the maps of all their warehouse, mansion and basements.

From my knowledge about the mafia, the kid had to be in one of this.
I also need a person who will join their team, spy them for us so that we can always be aware if what we are planning.

I pressed a green button on my desk which I used to signal that I need one of my men. Technology truly came to make us lazy but i do not care. I heard a knock and said a soft come in cause I am in no mood for shouting.

"Boss."
I nodded my head to acknowledge his presence.

"I need a spy in the mexican Mafia."

"Boss. We have a spy in there."

I was shocked and that made me raised head towards him.

"Since when?"

"Four years ago."

"And why wasn't I aware of that?"

"Am sorry boss but you are the one who claimed we need one after Issabelle Moretti visited Amy's family."

Wait! So that means that she was the person who hired my men for protection. I wish I had known earlier.

"Okay. Good. Keep me updated about that cause I need to rescue my grandchildren very soon."

"Alright boss. I will do that."

I signalled him to get out using my hands