[18] Wreaking Havoc

"Finally something interesting." Arivanya said pushing herself off of the wall, "what kind of distraction?"

"One that gets everyone's attention for a few minutes." I said raising a brow.
"When?"
"Give me like, some amount of time. I want to go talk to these people."
"Tell me when your ready."

"Maven Black-Briar why am I not surprised? Here about that guild of yours?"
"Don't bring that up here." the older woman hissed taking a sip of wine.

Wine... Good old mead.

"What happened to this Stormcloak thing? See the error of your ways?"
"Oh, oblivion no. This party has such a big scope for mayhem." I said winking and wandering off.

"Jarl ingrod!"
"Freya." She said flatly sitting down on a bench.
"Jarl Freya." I asserted with a smirk.
"Jarl Freya..." The older woman echoed reluctantly.
"So how's morthal?"
"Quite pleasant."
"I hear there's a vampire problem." I chimed with a laugh, the smirk still in place.
"And I hear Whitehold is riddled with giant camps." she snapped glaring at me.
"Touchy subject?" I questioned, my smirk falling. "Most of them just fall into Jarl Sidgeir's hold, he can deal with them for all I care. Anyway, must dash, my party's just about to begin."

"Now." I said breezing past Arivanya who sprang straight into action.

"For the love of Auri-El how dare you!" She yelled grabbing everyone's attention.

"Quick hurry!"
"Shut up Malborn."

"Who is this Malborn, you know I don't like strange smells in my kitchen?"

Pushing past Malborn I dived for my gear, shoving the dress in my knapsack.
Hey, it was nice and I didn't own many.

I waked into the corridor whistling, displaying the amount of fucks I gave.
I honestly do not give a skeevers ass about this, frankly the more of the gold skins I attracted the more I could kill. It wouldn't be hard, most of them were useless after a magicka poison anyway.

"What was that?"

I smirked.
Now this was going to be extremely fun.

No way.
Elenwyn keeps an Elven war-hammer. I'm going to relive her of that.
Digging around for a Lockpick I found none.
Raising the Skyforge steel hammer above my head, I brought it down swiftly shattering the glass and discarding my old hammer I picked up the new one.

Looking around her office I found a few dossiers. One on myself.
Kicking back in her chair I began to read it.

Thalmor Dossier:
Freya War-Hammer.

Known aliases: Dragonborn, Stormblade.
Titles : Previously Thane of Whiterun, Now Jarl of Whiterun.
Affiliations: Companions (Not a member) Stormcloaks. Windhelm hold, Whiterun hold

Freya War-Hammer became of relevance to the thalmor during the First War with the Empire when her mother became an informant. Eventually we were fed information that led to the capture of both Freya and her brother for purposes of integration. Freya, while young proved to be an asset.
She was allowed to escape after re-education had been completed and continued to be cooperative until after the Markarth incident. She reappeared at Helgen during the dragon attack, Which may have been her fault, we are still looking into the matter.

Threat: Low to None
Status: Asset assigned to Ancano, Uncooperative.

Snapping the book shut I put it in my bag along with Ulfric's and Delphine's.
As much as I hated the woman, we saw eye to eye about the thalmor.

But they knew nothing of the dragons. But hey, I got to kill a lot of elfs, not a wasted trip at all.

Going into the interrogation chamber I took out the two guards with my bow and retrieved an dossier about an man called Esbern who seems to be my answer to the dragon problem.

I talked to and freed Ettien Ranis and just as we were about to leave, I was stopped by two more guards with Malborn, who I killed. The guards not Malborn, no I had to get him away from a frost troll. But I found an unusual gem, the same as the ones that have cropped up other locations across skyrim. I need to get them to an appraiser. Delphine came first though, her bad temper was not something I could be bothered with, and Alduin being defeated was important to say the least.