The Kiss

(Alison's POV)

Emily didn't believe me when I told her that I loved her. I was losing her. She was about to walk out the door and probably never talk to me again. It's my fault, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have hurt her like that.

She was walking out the door. The love of my life walking out the door. I couldn't just stand here and watch her leave.

Before she reaches the door I knew what I had to do. I grabbed her hand, spun her around so she's facing me, and I kissed her hard and passionate like this was the last time I'll be able to feel her soft lips against mine.

(Alison's POV)

As I smash our lips together I feel Emily trying to pull back, but my grip on her was so tight she just gave up. A few seconds later I feel her start to kiss back.

Later on, as we kiss I hear foot steps coming up the stairs. I didn't care who it was, if I pulled back this would be my last kiss with Emily.

When the foot steps stop I hear a girl whisper "oh...my...God" Emily heard the whisper. I was surprised that she heard such a silent sound. Right after she heard it she escaped from my grip and turned around quickly.

It was Paige. I see a tear escape from Paige's eyes.

"Wait, Paige this is not what--" before Emily could finish her sentence. Paige starts walking out of the room.

Emily tried to run after her but Spencer's stops her

"Just give her space Em" Spencer says trying to calm Emily down

"Get out of my way Spencer" Emily says with force

"Em, I'm sorry I didn't--" Before I could finish, Emily yells "DONT EVEN START ALI"

When Emily started yelling, Aria and Hanna started running to us.

"What the hell happened! I just saw Paige crying all the way to her house!" Hanna shouted.

When I gave Spencer a look. She immediately took Hanna and Aria to the other room, and explained everything.

After they were gone I was alone with Emily. "Emily please forgive me" I pleaded "Ali what you did was unforgivable. I CHEATED ON PAIGE BECAUSE OF YOU. WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE" She yells at me again.

I didn't know what to do. I was panicking. I never panic. Before I can start Emily cuts me off again "Maybe you love me, maybe you don't. Maybe you're actually telling the truth this time. But that doesn't change anything. I loved you." She said standing in front of the door frame

"But right now I'm in love with Paige" she says walking out the door

I was heartbroken. Instead of guilt, I felt jealousy. Emily doesn't love me.