Seeing Doubles

(Alison's POV)

"Oh my god Amy!" I stood up and hugged her.

"Alison!" She yelled and hugged me back. we stood there hugging for the longest time.

"Emily!" Emily yelled sarcastically. We finally let go of each other and sat down

"Oh my god you didn't tell me you were moving to Rosewood" Amy yelled.

"Amy I live here" I said slowly

"Well how are you"

"I'm fine. when did you move to Rosewood?"

"A couple days ago" she smiled

"Uh. you two know each other?" Emily clears her throat

"Yeah she helped me when I was on the run from A. she was practically there the whole time"

"We also dated" Amy said while she intertwines our fingers. Emily looks at our hand and her eyes got bigger.

"Well I don't know if you remember but we're dating Amy" Emily says and Amy suddenly got rid of her hand.

"DATING!?" I stood up and yelled. What the hell how come no one ever told me about this. I suddenly became jealous.

"Oh crap, sorry I was about to tell you but then I forgot about--" Emily tries to explain but I cut her off.

"What the hell Emily. I thought we were best friends"

"We are" she stood up

"I'm pretty sure best friends don't keep things from each other. especially when you're dating me ex!" I suddenly got mad and rushed to the bathroom. But when I get there Spencer Hanna, Aria, Toby, and Caleb was in the girls bathroom.

"Isn't this the girls bathroom?" I snapped

"Uh yes" Caleb and Toby said in unison

"THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN HERE" I yelled causing both of them to run for the exit.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" I asked the 3 remaining girls

"We were just--" Hanna was explaining but suddenly a very angry Emily comes rushing in.

(Emily's POV)

Alison gets up and starts walking to the girls bathroom. why is she so mad?

"How come you never told me that you dated Alison?" I asked Amy

"I never knew you were friends with her"

"She said you were there the whole time while she was running from A. and you're telling me she never once mentions my name?" I yelled hoping to catch her on a lie. But instead of answering she bows her head down and looks at the floor. I got up once again to go to the bathroom when I felt a hand on my arm.

"Please Emily I can explain"

"Don't!" I yelled while I yanked my arm away. I was walking to the bathroom to talk to Ali when suddenly Toby and Caleb comes out. weird. I opened the door and Hanna was talking

"We were just--" as soon as Hanna made eye contact with me she stopped.

"You were just what?" Alison yelled not noticing I was there.

"Hey Em" Aria waved to me

"Hey" when Aria said my name Alison quickly turned around to face me and she quickly gave me a glare.

"Guys can I talk to Ali?" I looked at the 3 girls

"Alone" I continued

"Oh yeah of course" Hanna said

"You two love birds need your privacy" Spencer winked

"Emison Forever!" Aria yelled and they all walked out

"What do you want?" Alison said rudely while she folded her arms.

"I wanna know why you're so mad at me"

"You kept something from me Em. something that's very important"

"So you're allowed to move on and I'm not?"

"It's not about moving on. its about dating someone and not telling me!" She yelled

"So now I need to get your permission before I date someone?"

"Yes!" Ali screamed

"You're not my girlfriend. I don't need to tell you anything!" I yelled

"Don't you get it Emily? IM IN LOVE WITH YOU"

"DONT. DONT TELL ME YOURE IN LOVE ME. BECAUSE IF YOU DO THEN YOU WOULDVE ENDED IT WITH AUTUMN!"

"THATS NOT FAIR FOR AUTUMN! I CANT JUST DUMP HER AND BE WITH YOU"

"You have one week to end it with her. if you haven't ended it by then. don't you dare come close to me ever again. because I can't stand seeing you knowing that I could never have you" I was starting to cry so I quickly ran out of the bathroom when I bumped into someone. It was A black hoodie.

******************

!!