Slap Heard Around the World ✋

(Alison's POV)

It's been a couple of days since Emily told me she was in love me. I've been trying to avoid her lately. But then how could I avoid my sweet sweet Emily.

After I finished my breakfast I heard a honk. it's Autumn. she's been driving me to school for the past days.

"Thanks for taking me to school" I kissed her cheek. she blushed like crazy

"No problem. How els would I repay you?"

"Repay me for what?"

"For saying yes to go on a date with me?"

"Oh yeah about that" I was thinking of calling off the date because of Emily, but she looked at me with those brown eyes and I couldn't say it. I didn't like the fact that she could make me feel that ways just by looking at her eyes.

"Never mind just drive" I said rudely

"So where are you taking me?" I smirked at her while she drove away

"I was thinking maybe see a movie?"

"Ugh so mainstream" I glared at her

"Okay Dilaurentis, how does dinner at the beach sound?"

"Eh. still mainstream but I guess" I shrugged. she scoffs at my comment.

"Is there a problem?" I glared at her

"Well actually yes, you are so hard to impress you know that" she glared back at me

"Well maybe if you actually tried to impress me, I would actually care enough to act like I'm impressed" I snapped at her.

After I finished my rude yet smart comment we were already at school. She led me to the hallways and we kept the conversation going.

"I don't know how your friends put up with you. I mean you're such a bitch sometimes"

"Did you really just call me a bitch?"

"Oh Alison don't act like you didn't know that" I don't know why I got so mad. I've been called worse. suddenly I felt this anger. I slapped her across the face as hard as I could. It was extremely loud. it was so loud that you could hear it all the way from Japan. once I saw Autumn's cheek bleeding I regretted it immediately.

"Don't you ever call me that again" from the corner of my eye I saw Aria, Spencer, Emily, and Hanna running towards me.

"What happened Ali?" Emily says while she puts her hand on my shoulder

"She called me a bitch" I said pouting like a brat. suddenly hanna's head shot up and faced me. she had this confuse look on her face.

"But Ali. you're kind of a bitch" Hanna says checking if Autumn was okay

"Don't push it Marin" I snapped. I left the girls alone with out another word to go to Noel.

(Emily's POV)

Alison just left to talk to Noel. I was jealous I have to admit. suddenly she puts her hand on his shoulder like she's flirting? Oh well I decided to ignore it because well. she's not mine...yet. I smirked.

The day went by pretty fast. except there's a lot of tension between Paige and I. and Autumn and Alison. Alison asked me to come with her to the brew to let off some steam. I'm gonna guess it was about Autumn. When we arrive at the brew we took the table at the end of the brew so no one would hear us. like always. After we got to our table we just sat there looking into each other's eyes.

"So am I gonna vent to you or do you just wanna keep staring at me?" She smiles

"Well your eyes are incredibly beautiful. so why not?" I smiled back. she glared at me.

"Okay fine. go ahead let off some steam"

"So you know the part when Autumn called me a bitch. and that I slapped her. blah blah blah. like why the fuck would she call me a bitch. we've only knew each other for a couple of weeks. Like what the fuck man. and the only reason I was gonna go on a date with her was so I could get over you. and now she bails on me? Who fucking does that?"

"Well you did slap her"

"Em, you're my best friend. you're suppose to be on my side" she glared at me

"But it's true" I laughed. she just rolled her eyes. suddenly Autumn walks in. but Alison didn't seem to notice. I nudged her to get her attention

"What do you want" she snapped

"Don't look now but your girl is in here" I raised one eyebrow

"I don't have a girl anymore. I slapped her remember" she continued to play with her coffee

"Do you still like her?"

"I don't know" she said shrugging

"Then go find out" I took her hand pulled her up and pushed her against Autumn.

I know what you're probably thinking. Em why are you trying to set her up on a date when you told her you were in love with her. the truth is yes, I am in love with the beautiful Alison Dilaurentis. I mean who wouldn't? But I'm helping her with Autumn so that she'll realize by herself that Autumn is not the one for her. I am.

And you're probably thinking. what about Paige? I'm not really sure about my feelings with Paige. because the more I spend time with Ali. the more I lose feelings for Paige.