Emily or Autumn?

Emily's POV

I ran out of the bathroom and bumped into a black hoodie and fell to the ground.

"Ouch" The hoodie spoke up.

"Paige?"

"Hello to you to?" She offered me a hand to help me get up

"Why are you dressed like A?"

"Gee, thanks for the compliment" She said sarcastically

"Im not trying to dress like A" She continued. Then she took off her hood which reveals her face.

"Oh my god, you look horrible are you okay?" I asked Paige she had massive eye bags under her eyes, bruises, and cuts all over her face.

"What happened to you" I touched her face feeling the bumps and cuts.

"Im okay" She said while she held my wrists

"Where have you been? I havent seen you in days" I said still feeling her face.

"Its a long story" She said shaking her head. I looked at my phone

3:40 P.M

"I have time, tell me everything"

"Not here its not safe"

"What do you mean?"

"Rosewood just became a target since Alison came back. Its not safe for you, for Alison, Its not safe for any of you"

"What are you talking about?"

"Meet me at the brew in 10 minutes ill explain everything" She went in her car and drove off.

At The Brew

I went inside the Brew and saw Paige sitting at the back table with Jenna, Sydney, and Mona. I sat down at the empty seat and gave Paige a confused look.

"Why are they here?" I said in a harsh tone

"Relax, if you wanna know the whole story you have to hear it from all of us" Sydney said trying to calm me down.

"And what makes you believe ill believe anything that comes out of your mouth? Since you've been sleeping with the enemy"

"Im not gay Emily" She chuckled

"And im definitely not the enemy, youre looking at it all wrong" Jenna spoke up

"What are you talking about?"

"Your friends are still receiving anonymous texts" Mona snapped

"Thats impossible, Aria killed A, and they wouldve told me" I shook my head in desbelief

"They didnt tell you because you have been lost in your own world along with Alison"

"And how would you all know this?" I looked at all four of them. And Jenna slowly took off her sunglasses.

"Toby went through Spencer's phone and found texts from A, he asked me to keep an eye out and help him. Since A doesnt know I can see, it wont see me coming"

"And whats your part in this?" I looked directly at Sydney.

"For Jenna's safety, A will eventually figure out that Jenna's not blind anymore if nobody is around her" I nod at her explanation

"So why am I here again?"

"We wanted to tell you that A was still alive"

"Why are you all here? Paige could've told me that when we were alone. Why did she bring you"