Second Meetings

(Emily's POV)

"Hey Em could you come over later? I have a physics test tomorrow and I need you to help me study" Alison asks me while we walk to our lockers.

"Yeah sure anytime you need help I'll be there" I smiled

"Thanks" she smiled back. Then the bell rang

"I have to get to 4th period. I'll see at at lunch"

*****************

Just right before 4th Period ended I got called into the principals office.

"Hello?" I knocked in the door

"Ms. Fields come in" he lets me in and I sat down in front of him.

"Is there a problem?"

"No, why? Is there?"

"No I'm the one who got called in the principals office out of nowhere"

"Oh yes, that, I'm gonna need you to show around a new student she just moved here"

"Why me?"

"Because I've heard that you were incredibly nice to be around with"

"Okay fine sure"

"Ms. Raudenfeld!" He called out. But then I remembered that last name.

"Amy? Amy Raudenfeld!" I immediately stood up

"Why yes you know her?" He asked me while the door opened and I immediately turned around.

"Now get out of my office and show her around" Mr. Hackett says pushing us out the door.

************

"So, you never told me you we're going to school here" I asked Amy while we walked through the halls.

"I just found out today" she smiled.

"You look great by the way" she was wearing a black crop top, black leather pants, a red flannel wrapped around her waist, and maroon high tops from Vans.

"You don't look too bad yourself" she smiled. I was wearing a white tank top, combat boots, black leggings, and a floral SnapBack.

"I'd love to stay and chat but I need to get to my class early so I can introduce my self to the teachers" she pouted

"But it's lunch?"

"I'll catch up with you later at lunch okay?"

"Okay" I smiled. she kissed my cheek and left.

As soon as she left I went over to our table. But Aria nor Hanna was there. Only Alison and Spencer. Weird...

"Hey Spence, where's blondie and shortie?" I asked

"Uh they're busy"

"Busy with what?" Ali asked Spencer

"With their boyfriends" she sounded nervous

"Ezra's in Philly"

"He just came back" Spencer replied really fast

When suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my neck. I turned around and it was Amy.

"Hey, I thought you were gonna meet your teachers?" I asked her

"Yeah but Mr. Fitz isn't there"

I turned to Spencer.

"What are you guys up to?" I asked her

But she just got her stuff and ran to the bathroom. okay that's weird. even for Spencer.

I turned back around so I wasn't blocking Amy's face. and she sat down not noticing Alison was there. but when she starts to look around. Her eyes went big once she saw Alison.

"Ali?.." Amy says shocked. Once Ali heard her name she looked at Amy.

"Amy?.." She was shocked too.

Do they know each other?