Chapter 15

"Yes, babushka?" (grandmother)

"Thanks to Roza, you will find a way to fix the problem that you wish to fix for our world, it will take you a few years, but you will succeed."

Roza and I both smiled excitedly.

"Thank you, babushka, thank you so much." (grandmother)

She just nodded to me as her smile grew.

Moving on I began to introduce lyubov' moya to my sestry. (my love, sisters)

"Roza lyubov' moya, this is my eldest sestra Karolina. But as you already know we call her Karo for short, Karo this is Roza moya." (my love, sister, my)

Roza reached out to shake Karo's hand, but Karo quickly pulled her into a hug which made me smile. I was so glad that my family were taking such care to welcome Roza moya into our family. (my)

"It is very nice to meet you as well Ms. Belikova."

"No Roza, you are one of my sestry now so you must call me Karo too." (sisters)

Roza smiled. "Thank you, Karo." I could tell that Karo's words had touched angel moya very deeply. (my)

Karo smiled at Roza just like my mama and babushka had. (grandmother)

"Roza this is my second eldest sestra Sonja. Sonja this is Roza moya." (sister, my)

Again, Roza reached to shake hands only Sonja shook her head instead.

"It's nice to finally meet you as well Ms...."

"As Karo said, sestry don't call each other by Ms. so just call me Sonja, please Roza." (sisters)

They smiled at each other and lyubov' moya nodded to my sestra. (my love, sister)

"Thank you, Sonja that means a lot to me."

Sonja just nodded to Roza and hugged her as best as she could with her pregnant protruding belly between them.

"And the last but not least of my sestry is my little sestra Victoria, who as you also know is the baby of the family. Vika, this is Roza moya." (sisters, sister, my)

Before Roza could say anything Vika had her in a vice grip like hug.

"Be careful Vika, don't break her because I will never be able to find another one like her. God didn't even bother to make a mold when he made Roza moya, she is truly a one of a kind." (my)

"Awww." My sestry, mother and babushka all cooed. (sisters, grandmother)

"It is so good to finally meet you Roza, call me Vika please."

Roza nodded and said, "thank you, Vika."

Vika turned to me. "She is so gorgeous Dimka!!! Your description did not do her justice at all."

Roza moya blushed profusely. (my)

"I told you that she is the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen, inside and out. So now you can see for yourself that I wasn't joking or boasting in any way whatsoever."

Looking into the eyes of lyubov' moya I gently ran the backs of my fingers down her cheek. As I continued trying to explain just how beautiful that I feel that Roza moya truly is. "There just aren't words in any language to do justice to her beauty. She is far more beautiful than the proclamations of the beauty of Aphrodite, Nefertiti, Helen of Troy, and Cleopatra all combined. Where it is said that a war was started because of the beauty of Helen of Troy. Roza moya is so beautiful that men would throw down their arms and stop their fighting just to be able to be given a glance at her. To worship at her feet." My voice lowered to almost a whisper with my last few words as I looked into the eyes of my one true everlasting love. (my love, my, my)