famous birthdays

SOPHIE MARNER

JOURNALIST / INFLUENCER #400 most popular  |  boost BIRTHDAY May 2, 1996 (age 25) BIRTHPLACE Markham, Ontario, Canada BIRTH SIGN Taurus _______________________________

#400 most popular | boost
BIRTHDAY
May 2, 1996 (age 25)
BIRTHPLACE
Markham, Ontario, Canada
BIRTH SIGN
Taurus
_______________________________

          Sophie Marner is the sister of Mitchell Marner (center hockey player for the Toronto Maple Leafs), she is known around the hockey world for watching games and giving "blunt" commentary on her youtube channel. Through her rising fame, she has appeared special guest on many sports newscasters commentating on games. Also on her youtube channel, she does day vlogs that often show or mention the players of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

          She was born in Markham, Ontario on May 2nd, 1996. Her parents are Paul and Bonnie Marner, she has two brothers Mitch Marner (one year younger) and Christopher Marner (three years older). Sophie says that Auston Matthews is "like a brother" too.

         Sophie went to NYU (New York University) for a sports broadcasting major and that influenced her love for the New York Islanders. She often commentates with Butch Goring, Brendan Burke, and Shannon Hogan (The New York Islanders Commentators). Also, seen doing videos with Steve 'Dangle' Glynn.

          She has made her way through the hockey world either loved or hated. She is often called a 'puck bunny' and she only watches hockey for the players, as in her videos she often has some favoritism towards players. For example, Mathew Barzal, Tyler Seguin, Jamie Benn, Sidney Crosby, etc. People also love her because she "has no filter and says whatever she wants" But, her videos often get taken down due to her explicit language.

           She is affiliated with Auston Matthews, Matt Martin, William Nylander, Frederik Andersen, Morgan Rielly, Sydney Esiason-Martin, John Tavares, Jack Campbell, Jack Hughes, Trevor Zegras, Carter Hart, Cole Caufield, Justin Bieber, Tyler Seguin, Jamie Benn, and Mathew Barzal.