fifteen

mat❤️‍🔥

are you sure?

yes i am sure thank you for asking

you're really private so i just
wanted to make sure you're
comfortable being in my videos

soph i am going
to be in your life
and i like your videos
so i have to get used to it

no if you don't want to
you don't have to be in
my videos. being in my life
doesn't mean it has to be
shown in public

sophie! it! is! okay!

okay! sorry i just didn't want
you to get mad at me

you don't have to apologize
i understand and i
would never get mad.

☺️ ok i am going to post it

i look forward to watching it <3

________

SOPHIE MARNER posted a new video!

The video starts out seeing Matt and me getting coffee and food at a cafe for morning practice

The video starts out seeing Matt and me getting coffee and food at a cafe for morning practice. I look over to Matt, "How are we going to carry this?" He shrugs.

The video cuts to me walking into the arena and screaming "Food and coffee! From lovely Sophie and Matty." All of the guys come to the edge of the ice grabbing their requested order mumbling a thanks as they stuff pastries into their mouths.

Mat comes up to the edge and I frown, "We forgot your order," His face drops. I laugh despite myself.

"You are a mean lady," He says as I give him his order. I flip the camera to my face, "I take that as a compliment Barzy dear," I say with a hair flip. He just shakes his head skating back onto the ice.

It cuts to me sitting in the passenger side of a car, "Practice is over. Trotz yelled at me for distracting them so, I had to sit at the top of the stands all alone." Mat snickers out of the frame.
I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Ignore that voice, he just talks. I just drowned his existence and you should too."

"You do, eh?" He slides his hand onto my thigh and squeezes it. My eyes pop out and my face lights on fire.

"Again just ignore that very annoying voice, he thinks he can take over my videos now. But, I say that my fans love me more."

"Doubtful, have you seen this face?"

I look at him, sitting on the driver's side of the car. One hand on the wheel, the other on my thigh. A grey hoodie and black flannel with back pants and Jordan's. I couldn't say he was wrong at all.

A smirk on his face as I visibly look at every part of him. He knows exactly what I am thinking.

I turn back to my camera and smile before cutting it out.

The next clip is of me sitting in my living room on my couch. Justin jumps next to me on the couch eating chips extremely loudly.

I point the camera at him for a couple of seconds before he realizes. "Wat?" He mumbles with his mouth full.

I blankly stare at him, "I am glad to be going home."

All in a second he jumped on me and squeezed me, "Sophie! I am going to miss you sO much! So much that I might come to Toronto with you!"

"Get the fuck off of me! You fucking dumbass headass ugly looking ass bitch," I yell. "You will leave me alone!"

"You love me, Sophie! Just admit it!" He screams into my hair, still squeezing me to death.

"Yes, I love you so much that every time, you even step into the same country as me I want to leave immediately!" I say sarcastically.

He jumps up, grabbing my camera, and runs into my spare room. "Hi guys, this is Justin here. Just wanted to say hi! Also, I have always wanted the try Sophie's outro."

He coughs, clearing his throat. "Bye guys," He says trying to make his voice like mine. "Go fuck yourselves! See you next week!"

__________LMAO THIS IS SO BAD HOLY SHITi literally wrote this in spanish on my phone JDNBD

__________
LMAO THIS IS SO BAD HOLY SHIT
i literally wrote this in spanish on my phone JDNBD