six

SOPHIEMARNER posted!

liked by marner_93, austonmatthews, justinbieber, titobeauvi91, jackhughes, and 252,318 others

sophiemarner one more comment saying 'hulk' and i will send my attack dog. new video islanders v bruins!

_______

user DOGGIE

user HER REACTING TO IT IS SO FUNNY JDJEJDB

justinbieber  i miss your 'attack dog'
       — sophiemarner come over then🙄
       — user ain't no way

jackhughes mom got angry 😳

user her and matt's relationship <3333

marner_93 it's like you were born to be bullied...

user justin and sophie 😳

user HER AND MAT ARE MEANT TO BE, HER VIDEO IS PROOF!!

austonmatthews h. u. l. k.
      — sophiemarner you will get what's coming to you

user i love your videos <33

________

NEW VIDEO FROM SOPHIE MARNER!

"Hey, guys it's Sophie!" I started saying as I recorded a new youtube video. I always did reactions of the Islanders regardless if I was there so I had to react to my "fit".

"Now, some people will know what this video will contain but, since I do a 'review' of every single Islanders game I can't really skip this one," I laugh awkwardly. "But, let's get into the game!"

Later in time, a familiar scene comes up. A blush comes up my neck as I try not to laugh.

"No penalty for Brad Marchand."

My room door bursts open and Matt Martin walks. He crouches down next to me and looks at my computer with the game playing on it. He pauses it right before I start yelling.

"You are doing a video on the game?" He laughs. "I thought you might not do this one."

I shake my head, "Nope, got to do every game," I say.

He looks at the computer screen where it shows his face and where the cut is. "I really don't know why you make sure a big deal out of it, it's a small cut," He shrugs.

I scoff, "It's not the cut, you're a big boy, you can handle a cut. It's the principle that fucking Marchand didn't get the fucking penalty for it."

I look into my camera that is still recording, "He's here because Sydney is making me dinner because of the trouble I went through for her husband."

He rolls his eyes, "Yeah, whatever my hero," He says sarcastically then gets out his phone. I hear the familiar sound of the facetime sound. Then, I hear a horrid sound.

"Hey, Matts! What's up?" Idiot #1 said.

"Why are you calling?" Idiot #2 said.

"Soph is making a video on the game," He puts his phone on my desk, showing both of us in the frame.

They both start laughing. I bury my head in my hands.

"I fucking hate all of you," I grumble. "My video is going to be like an hour long."

"Play it, Play it, Play it!" All three of them chant.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Are you fucking deadass? That was slashing dumbass. There is fucking blood, you call that clean?! What the fuck you looking at? Keep your players under control fucking dumbasses."

I scratch my head awkwardly looking away from my computer screen.

"Willy was right, that kid does look like he's about to cry," Auston says between laughs.

"Barzy looks absolutely terrified of her," Mitch wheezes.

My smile drops a little bit.

Matt pats my back, "Sorry kid, thank you for defending me."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know Sophie 'Hulk' Marner. Now, leave me the fuck alone."

"Hey, I heard you made an idiot out of yourself while interviewing Mat too," Mitch said.

I groan and slam my head against the desk. I thought maybe they would forget about it.

"What?! She interviewed Mat?! I did not see that, watch it right now," Auston said.

"For fucks sake, yeah okay, public humiliation can't get any worse now," I said while speeding up the game a minute to get to my interview.

"Hey Mat..." I heard myself say and I immediately got up and walked out not being able to live through it again.

"You guys can finish the video, can't watch it again," I yell out while walking to the kitchen to help Sydney.

3rd Person POV

Mitch immediately grows a mischievous smirk on his face. "Marts, put me towards the camera so they can see me."

"This is the Mitch show and we're going to watch Sophie embarrass herself!"

All of the boys watch as the girl starts talking obviously panicked but slowly starts to relax as the boy starts talking.

The boy in question was trying to find the girl he saw defending one of his teammates, not knowing he was talking to her. 

The three boy's playful demeanor falls slowly as they watch the girl light up more and more as the boy talks. Even talking about hockey she takes in every word and holds onto it.

They all slowly start to realize maybe her jokingly crush on Mat Barzal isn't a joke.

The interview ends and it's silent as they all process what they watched. One stunned that maybe his sister might find happiness. Another one, planning how to get them together. The last one panicked because he told Mat to watch her youtube videos and how she will kill him.

Matt coughed, breaking himself out of his thought process and looking into her camera.

"As Sophie would end the video, Sorokin is a god. Go fuck yourselves. Bye."

Once, the camera was off, all three men had one conjoined thought, "Sophie and Mat need to get together."