forty two

SOPHIEMARNER posted a story!

_________

titobeauvi91 replied to your story

i see his injury time is well spent eh?

yes yes it is

he made you do that didn't he

HOW DID YOU KNOW
he literally volunteered
to put it on

yeah he did the same thing
when he saw emma (beau's gf)
doing it

awww
emma i want emma
i miss her
pls tell her that

will do soph
tell barzy to take it easy

will do beau

_____

Every day I had been driving Mat to the arena to check in will the athletic trainer. Since he had a day-to-day injury, he had to go in every day and see if he was good enough the play. It had been a week since he got injured.

Today there was a game against the Canucks and in two days we were playing against the Flames. Selfishly I didn't want him to play against the Flames but, I knew that he was close to being ready to play and I was getting nervous.

I was excited to go to the arena, seeing as the Canucks were playing today meant I could see Quinn.

I always had a good relationship with the Hughes brothers, I had been watching them all play since U of M and the USA team.

I quickly go Mat to this appointment with the trainer and made my way over to the guest locker room. I knocked harshly on the door, making sure they could hear it.

Elias opened the door, I smiled at him, "Hey Soph! Nice to see you again!" He moved to give me a hug and I returned the gesture.

"Here to see Quinny?" He asked after we had talked a little bit. I nod.

"Huggy! Come here!" Eli shouted back into the locker room.

Moments later, Quinn came out with his suit still on. He looked at the ground, still not seeing me. "What do you want Eli?"

"Quinton, don't be mean to your teammates," I said.

His head pops up and a smile breaks out on his face. He shuffles over to me and gives me a tight hug.

"I didn't think I'd see you," He murmurs.

I ruffle his hair, "You can never get rid of me," I joke.

He whines and pats his hair down, "I could find a way," He says quietly.

I scoff and hug him tightly again, "You love me, Quinton. You never can and never will get rid of me."

"Yeah, you're right," He admits as I let him go.

"There you go! Just admit it," I pat his cheek. "No, let's get a picture together so we can brag to Lukey and Jacky."

He snickers before taking out his phone and taking a picture with me.

"On a serious note, Go out there and kick some ass, maybe be careful because that is my team but, you already have a good season so finish it off good," I wink.

He nods while smiling excitedly.

"I know I did not just hear you telling the opposing team to kick our ass," I look behind me and see Mat and Anders standing behind us. Mat was snickering and Anders was playfully glaring at me.

I put my arm around Quinn's shoulder, "Yes, I did. Quinny comes first," I slightly hear Quinn grumble about calling him Quinny in front of other people.

"Oh really?" Mat pipes up with raised eyebrows.

I nod with no hesitation.

"What if I was out there?" Mat asks.

I pretend to think about it, "I would tell him to take it slightly easier on your old ass."

He shakes his head with his tongue poking on the inside of his cheek.

"Okay, there lovebirds," Anders interjects between our staring. "Mat, you go home and rest. Sophie, he will be playing the next game so he needs to not get re-hurt."

I nod "Yes, Captain Lee." He smiles.

I turn back to Quinn and hug him, "I will be watching the game tonight and rooting for you," The other men in the room make sounds of protest. "We will get some dinner before you go back home."

Quinn smiles and nods, "See you then, Soph. Thank you."

When getting into the car, Mat says, "You'll be a good mom."

I turn to him with a smile.

"I hope I get to see that first person."

_____
leon draisaitl & quinn hughes are my soulmates! REAL not fake