thirty five

SOPHIEMARNER posted a story!

_______

barzal97 replied to your story!

pls hurry up
i am a cripple
that misses
my gf

😳 awkward

what is...

i don't recall
you asking me to be ur
gf

you're right
you're my wife

😐 no ask to be
my bf first mr. barzal

ok
hurry up and
i will

do you want anything from
starbucks?

of course i do

okay that will take me
an extra fifteen mins

🥲 you're killing me

_______

I knock on Mat's apartment door with Starbucks in my hands. I took an extra-long time just for the spite of it.

I heard him groan from the inside, "Just a minute," He yells. I hear his crutches then, I hear something fall with a curse from him.

A moment later, the door opens to reveal a frazzled-looking Mat. I smile at him, trying to keep my laughs in.

"Hey," He says nonchalantly like I didn't just hear him struggle to the door.

"What did you break?" I snicker.

He acts innocent, "I didn't break anything."

I go on my tippy toes to look over his shoulder and see a broken glass cup on the floor. I raise an eyebrow at him.

He groans, "It's hard on crutches. Thank you for staying with me, I can't function with these," He grumbles.

I smile, "Trust me, I am glad to be here," I look at him waiting. "Are you going to let me in?"

"Oh shit, yeah, sorry," He says quickly, obviously nervous. I laugh quietly at him.

I pull him a little closer to me and place my hands on his cheeks. "Babe," He blushes. "No need to be nervous, I am here to take care of you."

He nods, "I know, I know, just a little nervous."

I kiss his cheek, "No need to be."

I pull my suitcase down the hall towards his guest room.

Mat stands there watching me confused, "Why are you going in there?" He asks.

I stay silent not knowing what's wrong.

A small smirk appears on his face, "If you are staying here, you are staying in my room."

I giggle and duck my face to hide my huge blush. "Yeah, okay," I move towards his room and put my stuff in there.

After getting situated, I come out to the living room where Mat was sitting on the couch. He was scrolling on his phone when I sat next to him and snuggled into him.

"I have been on social media too much during this," He says. "I have nothing to do." He whines while burying his face into my chest.

He hums, "Thankfully you're here now," I laugh.