C H A P T E R 15: Sweet Child Of Mine

[3 chapters in one day? I'm on a roll today! You better thank me, cos I am a busy man /j but I do hope that you enjoy lol]

It's tomorrow.

Britain and Soviet spent the night just getting to know each other again. Giving themselves couple therapy by just cuddling on the bed, talking it all out, understanding each other more. If they're gonna try and hopefully find Bayani, they'd need to get themselves in a proper frame of mind first, obviously.

Britain wasn't sure how to confront America about it, so Soviet volunteered that he'll explain it instead. Of course, America wasn't thrilled at all to hear Soviet's voice and demanded that he speaks to his biological father instead. But Soviet still insisted that Britain isn't in the mood to talk, so America reluctantly settled to have a chat with Soviet instead. He surely was flabbergasted and immediately accused Soviet of being the reason why Bayani's gone. As much as Soviet wants to fly to America's land and strangle him himeslf, he decided to keep his calm for today and spare the man's life. Britain's in the other room, and he doesn't want to end up having another death-threatening argument with America before things go out of hand. They don't need another more problem right now. Bayani gone is already enough.

Speaking of Bayani being gone, the three started a search. They've gotten special forces from their military to find this child. They wouldn't admit it nor even utter a single word about it, but a part of them feels somewhat happy that this is happening. It may not be as crazy or damned as the second world war, but hey, all three of them are working together again. The Big Three is back in business it seems.

Although it seems that America himself won't be able to help out as much as he'd like to. For reasons that are still yet to be discovered, Philippines found out about this. America's already in for a damned argument with his ex-husband, but look at that, he brought his twin brother along. Oh no. Nothing's more stressful than twin midgets screaming at you about a missing child... And the tsinelas. America is going to get the double beating with the double tsinelas. It seems that Philippines didn't even hear about America carelessly giving Bayani away, so now that's another thing that's going to be part of the argument.

Anyhow, now it's really up to Britain and Soviet it seems. Britain couldn't stay calm with leaving it to his military, so he himself and his husband went ahead and have been scavenging the isles. They've literally told it to every single other brother Britain has, except for England. They were gonna tell it to England but Scotland said that it's best that they won't. So now, we have three more other people helping out.

Damn. The entire British and American military, with the aid of the USSR, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland - all for just one runaway child.

Well, speaking of, if there's any that would be the most effective, that would be the Royal Navy. I mean, they're so tough that even Third Reich was afraid to directly invade the British Isles because of the Navy back in the second world war. If some damned dictator who invaded half of Europe is scared of the Royal Navy, would they really fail now with a rescue operation?

From what they've found, it seems like it. Scavenging around the waters, they've found something rather suspicious. There were things in the distance that were floating in the waters. They weren't sure what they were just yet. It was too far away to distinguish, but it was surely floating down and ending up on a beachy shore. The captain watched the items float down. He had a bit of an idea of what those things may be, and he wishes he never has thought of those grim thoughts. He puts down his binoculars and utters, "Blimey, I hope to the Heavens that what I've seen isn't true." He turns to his men and tell them to dock by said beachy shore. And afterwards, he contacted his superior and told Britain about their findings. Britain said him and Soviet will be on their way.

It's interesting how the couple just arrived shortly after the ship has docked onshore. The captain and his men arrived to the scene of where the unspecified items landed on, with the couple rushing towards them as well. The captain and his men picked up what they've found and it surely wasn't a pleasant sight.

"What have you found?" Soviet asks. The captain gives him a grim look of remorse as he shows him a soaked red scarf. Britain spoke up, "That... That could be anybody's scarf. It's-" One of the men pipes up, and adds: "-There were these two. It's his toys, innit?" Another pipe in as he also shows a soaked Mr Snugglemuffins and the other missing Matryoshka doll.

The couple ended up sharing the same remorseful look as the captain and his crew. Added with the chillingly apologetic note from the bedroom, Bayani running away from home, and his missing belongings found in the middle of the sea... It was obvious what has happened.

Just in time too that Britain's brothers have arrived with America coming shortly after. All were in remorse of what they saw.

And for the first time, something died inside of America. Something in his heart ached and he felt tears poking out of his eyes. He turned away from the others as he cupped his mouth with the other hand in his pockets.

Britain's brothers comforted him, as did Soviet.

They all griefed at the shore for the lost of a young and promising soul, of whom life has ended too soon.

[Would ya'll be mad if I said that this was the end of the story? If you've seen literally half of my other works, you'd see that I'm notorious for being an angst writer who kills all the beloved characters in the end :'D]