[ If Bayani Ever Found Out The Origins Of Soviet's Bedtime Story ]

For those who haven't noticed the references of the names "Captain Swift", "Walter", "Jasper", or Bayani and Soviet's little "For Albion!" thing then lemme explain then lol.  Yeah, so I'm somewhat obsessed with Fable III at the moment, and seeing how the game is, well, British, all about moral decisions, and the main character's name is, well, Hero, I thought it'd be kinda funny if I decided to add it in as a little reference that ended up expanding into some random bit of lore.

So in this semi-canon kind of a joke chapter thing, why not talk about how it'd be like if Bayani found out about Fable III. Yes, there's gonna be a new chapter out, but each time I think about angst, I start getting headache, so Ima just kinda take a break from that y'know. (Hope ya'll understand. Thanks a lot if you do lol)

Also warning cos spoilers for the game lol. (A lot of this were also based on my playthroughs so yeet)

Anyways, yeah. So, like, what if Soviet tells him about it and he's like "No way! I wanna play the game then!! :D" The game is 17+ but that's not stopping Soviet from buying Bayani an xbox and telling him to have s- 

Yeah, Bayani secretly plays Fable III. Ofc, Britain won't allow it. His people made that game, and he's played the whole Fable franchise back then in his free time. (Britain prolly just sat in front of the TV for the whole day, sobbing and being scarred for life because of being attached to characters.)

But Britain is always busy, so while he's doing his work and stressing out about his brothers, Soviet lets Bayani sneak onto the xbox and continue playing, while Soviet lounging on the couch, an arm over his boi, as he munches on some chips and feeds Bayani some from time to time. As well as giving him tips on what to do. (Most of the time, they start argue whispering about the tips, cos Bayani wants to be an absolute angel in the game, and Soviet's like "Kill him. He's a douche." so yeah, they have quite conflicting decisions)

At the very start of the game, when choosing the gender of the protagonist, Bayani was going for the prince, but Soviet made him choose to be the princess so Bayani could be gay. Cos in the game, you have this childhood friend who's gender also depends on the gender of your protagonist. And as for Bayani, since he picked the princess, his childhood friend is a malewife named Elliot.

Speaking of Elliot, he also kissed him during the beginning part of Elliot's introduction thing. Soviet wasn't sure if it was a conscious choice or Bayani just wasn't able to read the choices correctly. But either way, yeah, 10 minutes into the game and he's already kissed someone lmao

So yeah, that's something.

Bayani spent like the first 30 minutes of playing with just shaking hands with the random aristocrats and guards in the garden. Soviet says that doing all that doesn't matter at all and has no use in progressing the plot, but Bayani doesn't care. He just wants to be friends with everyone lmao

So yeah, 30 minutes wasted with just him befriending random people. Of course, afterwards, he continued to pick all the good choices. Soviet also mimicked Walter's reaction to the princess being kind to the sla- the workers in the kitchen which made Bayani laugh quite a bit.

So yeah, anyway, Soviet had to cover Bayani's mouth a lot cos he won't stop panicking and shrieking about having a swordfight with Walter as a tutorial for the pvp aspects of the game. But he got the hang of it after a bit.

Soviet also totally didnt have vietnam war flashbacks when the cutscene of showing angry protesters against the tyrant king, cos lets be real, Soviet wasn't really the best leader of his time either. But hey, it ain't like he's gonna tell that to Bayani, especially cos Bayani's caught on Britain's extremely aggressive verbal opinions. In other words, he wants the king to be burned in hell for being mean to people